Reviews for Codex of a Killer
Rookblonkorules chapter 1 . 11/13
Oh my gosh, this is already such an interesting start!
Brinohms chapter 2 . 6/18/2015
Better learn your geography. Quantico is close enough to DC ( a part of it actually) that taking the jet would never happen. Get it right.
Book girl fan chapter 11 . 2/21/2015
Pretty easy, that second one. They probably didn't need Reid for it.

Spence? Only JJ calls him Spence. Does the UnSub know that, or did they just happen to call him that? Coincidence, or not?
Book girl fan chapter 10 . 2/21/2015
Seriously? He looked at this big wall of symbols, and he managed to not only comprehend it, but figure out it's actually a cipher? Wow, just wow.
Book girl fan chapter 8 . 2/21/2015
Yeah. I think for anyone else, that would probably taker days, weeks, or even months to decipher.
Mara Jade chapter 26 . 11/28/2014
HAHAHA forty days and forty nights. :) You just made my day.
sgh chapter 8 . 5/8/2013
not terrible, but not the best...
needs work but the concept is actually pretty interesting
Deathagramyuri chapter 33 . 2/1/2013
Worst week of Reid's life ever?
Guest chapter 18 . 8/22/2012
im gonna say awesome story before the doctor who fan in me freaks out okay here comes WEEPING ANGELS ARE EVIL
marcallie chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Is there any point in reviewing a story that's been finished for over a year? I don't know, so feel free to ignore this if you're not interested. I've enjoyed the first chapter, but there is one little thing - Quantico is right next to D.C., so they wouldn't need to take a flight there.
MelloJason chapter 40 . 7/29/2011
Holy chiz nitz. I love this, absolutely love! My dad would try and talk to me, so I would yell, "Don't interupt my thoughts, Reid's in a coma!" He called me retarded, but I'm turned on! xD I love Gideon, too, and love your take on why he left.
I'm Nova chapter 40 . 5/2/2011
Just read it...and loved it. By the way, two small flaws that I can't help but point out. Reid's IQ is actually 187 and not 183...and after forty days from Jesus' death the Holy Spirit came down on earth to the Apostles...Jesus actually resurrected after 3 days only. But everything else I really enjoyed. If you have written/shall write about the case JJ was talking about in last chapter please let me know. It looks yummy! And I sound like an unsub now, I know...but I'm not (at least yet).
SkyDark Sun chapter 40 . 4/21/2011
uhhhhhhhhhhhh great fic!
penguin0491 chapter 40 . 4/3/2011
It is far past time for me to be sleeping and still get up when I need to but I just couldn't stop reading this once I started. I loved every bit of this story, even if at times I thought you just loved torturing Reid! Anyway, wonderful story!
Sofie Tee chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
just finished reading this (late comment to a good story) and it is really good compared to other FF I have read and I hope you do a sequel as you are an amazing writer :)