Reviews for The Witch Roland Never Kissed
Anastasia chapter 1 . 5/17
omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg
LemonLimePunch chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Guess who now shipped this pair 8D Man, this is just too cute and funny at the same time. Good fic
YuzuruKaname chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
okay... i have finished this game before... what i know, Steiner and Ayano never ever met before (only once and so on until Steiner dead), so i think they would never ever (over acting) like each other...khe6 but that's interested to see Steiner thinking about love (...and blush red), since what i know he just thinking about power, power, and power in the game... maybe you can make the strange love between Althea and Bharva maybe... they're really interesting... hehehehehhe

So far so good, but there's one pharagraph that too long.. maybe you can cut the path that unnecessary.
teacupz chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
pretty creative and interesting idea. I never thought about this pairing before and I think you did a pretty good job on developing the romance between them. :3 such a perfect scene!

one of the paragraph contained too much sentence, in my opinion. it's the one which started with this sentence: Steiner clenched his uninjured fist in rage.

maybe... you could split it into two or so? ;D

great story. like the ending so much... Rasche sure was sneaky. keep writing!
Sorry readers chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
interesting pairing
Spheria25 chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Such a unique story! I liked it btw 3

It's unique and I hope you will make more stories like this soon!
JohnPeacekeeper chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Ah, a nice moment of fun before he dies before the gateway.

Pretty creative, coming up with a new pairing like this.