Reviews for Observation
Hinging haming chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
GREAT STORY! Im wicked happy that someone wrote astory about Mass! (I live in boston, Im also 98% irish... the rest is welsh)
comandered1 chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
XD This so made my day, this is just great. I love your writing style and your potrayals of the states.

(Though one thing; New York didn't actually roll over and surrender during the Revolution; NYC only fell after England fought through Long Island for a couple months, and then New York went on to beat the crap out of Iggy and Canada at Ticonderoga a bit later. Sorry, just my inner history nut waking up... :0 )
GoodLuckMother chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
I' from boston, and Irish, and all I gotta say is this is wicked correct ;)
NonAlloyed chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
SPOT ON OBERVATIONS NY! ;D
Blackrose Neko chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Heehee...I have a Massachusetts OC too. XDDDD I ended up making him a guy with kinda dual personalities...he totally thinks he should be mature as the leader of the New England states, but he goes batshit crazy over sports. I haven't done much with him yet tho, so I still have a lot of time to develop his character. I love your friend's take. XD

I prefer female Ireland over male Ireland...I kinda imagine she's the big sis...since Scotland's been(slightly?)proven to be a dude.
Sisi chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
I don't like you Whilemina J. Farnsworth III. Complaining about Massachusetts-bashing, and then going on to bash us Irish? You big hypocrite.

Nice story anyway, Darkfire, I laughed. XD
Alex-luvs-candy chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
i wouldn't say we're all irish..i think its an equal mix of irish and other. and hey, boston's awesome, so we have the right to get sloshed! (has never had a sip of alchohol and has no idea what is talking about) yay head canon~
Whilemina J. Farnsworth III chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Okay, ouch. This Massanon is getting a little tired of the Mass bashing (both in fandom and IRL). Yes, we're really enthusiastic about our sports. Do we riot whenever the Sox win? No. (Unless it's the first Series win in 86 years, then that's another story) Wins aren't as uncommon as you would think either. We are most emphatically not all Irish. We're not a bunch of idiotic drunks. (MA has some amazing colleges and hospitals) No, we're not perfect. But neither is NY.

I know, I know, fandom isn't srs bzns, but STILL.

/rant
A Midsummer Night's Dream chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
"Malinda, watch your bloody language"

Aha ha ha!England,England, so much for trying to be a good 's an epic fail.
Triizore chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
The whole "Boston is completely Irish" is a lie.

Eva heard o' da North End? Damn wondahful food they got, too.

(It's how I talk, lived in MA fer too long)
ToastWeaselofDOOM chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
I love this. Great work! XD
ZOMFGH chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Gah! Boston doesn't riot unless it's the world series or the yankees. We joke about it all the time, but we most certainly do NOT riot randomly in the streets. Boston is a super-smart city: we have the oldest schools in the country, we've got Harvard and MIT and an entire section of the city devoted to medicine and schools and stuff... And Children's Hospital is one of the best in the world. *sulks*
Zapheq chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
I live in Massachusetts, in Boston no less, and that IS true. But however, New York's got just as many horrid things about it. I lived in New York City for years, and trust me- it's no better. We're not all barbarians. Just wanted to say that the whole Mass-bashing is irritating and even more so that there is a FAN FICTION about it. I'm proud to be a Masshole.

Anyways, enough of my ranting.
Geeneelee chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
EH? This is my 2nd review of your stories. As far as I've seen, the states have only been Mass., NY., and a slight mention of NJ. We Conecticutites(ers? ans?) would like Connecticut to get some love! (Connecticutians? I dunno...)
Bostonian chapter 1 . 8/25/2009