Reviews for The Portrait
AquaGaurdian chapter 1 . 2/20
Thanks for the PM I wanted to honor it with a review! This is a good story! I have to be honest at first I was confused by the fog and stuff but I caught on and when I got to the part where Harry and Ginny meet Amy heart warmed! Good job!
termite2583 chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Very nice I enjoyed reading it.
manic ayla chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Oh my goodness. This was... wow. I never thought I'd cry over a vague and slightly confusing story about portraits.
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Now I know why the portraits in Dumbledore's office were always snoozing away! lol LOVELY ending when Ginny finally joined Harry in the portrait next to his...so romantic! Ginny was the unknown 'thing' that Harry was missing! You showed a very interesting view of what I assume was the world "in between" where all those who have portraits hang out. Didn't seem to be anything like Heaven, but kinda like one general place where all the dead move about and go from portrait to portrait.
SuchADramaQueen chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
WOW. THAT IS SO SAD AND BEAUTIFUL AT THE SAME TIME. SO BEAUTIFUL. LOVELY. WONDEROUS. DID GINNY DIE OF GRIEF OR OLD AGE? IT ALMOST MAKES ME WANT TO CRY. VERY PRECISE DETAIL.
PotterMichael chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Very well written, a whole lot of detail, maybe too much, I kept waiting for Ginny to join him in the afterlife. However, when she did it was a beautiful moment that left me very sad and nostalgic.
LeahBunny chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Absolutely beautiful. Breathtaking. I loved it.

You made me picture everything in my head... when fanfiction does that, I know it's author has incredible talent.
twilightfan2006 chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
[tears] that was so sad(
harrypotterlover chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
A beautiful story. It was very deep, and you needed to think about it to get it. I only didn't understand- how did Ginny die? Ron and Hermione are still alive, and Ginny is younger than both of them. Oh well, Ginny is only one year younger than Ron, right?

Really, a great story. I'm really glad I read it.

KEEP WRITING!

love always,

harrypotterlover

P.S- since you've written a story in the present (The Hog's Head), the future (Ginny's Charm), and a story in the very far future (The Portait), you should write a story in the past. I know you like writing Harry/Ginny fanfictions, which is great, and I love that. Maybe a very short something about hte beginning of book #7, where Harry gets his "birthday present" from Ginny. ;)
Iridescent Sheen chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
, very well voice and diction you used provided a perfect atmosphere to the peice-leaving an effect that lasted long after the final word escaped my lips. Thankyou very much for sharing this touching peice.

Short but powerfull this peice will remain one of my favourites :)

Thankyou again.

x
wizmage chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
This was a very good story. It was cvery well written.
Sharptooth chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Wow that was poignant. Good, but poignant. And very, very powerful. I really liked it. Thank you. Simply thank you.

Sharptooth
DukeBrymin chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Absolutely beautiful.
edward-is-my-life.fran chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
did harry dieand then at the very end did ginny too? I think that was it but i'm not certain...

I really like the story though! The words described the story really well and set a sense of confusion- in a good way! As in the story...

Do you know what I mean?

X
silverbirch chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
It was a beautifully written piece, and the end was very touching. Having their descendants watching brought a marvellous sense of continuation, when coupled with the familiar old arm chairs.

If i have a critique - rather than criticism - it was that the start was a little drawn out.

But, on the whole, a lovely story I'm very glad I read.