Reviews for Forgetting to Remember
Guest chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Thankyou. DottyWho.
risenmitten chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
This was beautiful. Had me in tears, and I'm not usually the type to cry in fics.

Wonderfully moving story.
IchigoPudding chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Eek, so so cute! x
IDTARDIS chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Thank you for posting such good story. Although you made me cry, cuz tha sad part of Ianto dying is that now Jack is all alone again and he doesn't deserve it neither did Ianto or the others. I had all my hopes on them staying toghether a little bit more longer.

Thanks Again!

Tardis
Account No Longer Being Used chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
You know what? This is one of the greatest fanfictions I've read.

You know what else? I love Gwen bashing stories. :)

And this, this story is full of loveliness.

Thank you, for writing this.
Kate Andromeda chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Very, very good missing scene. Thanks so much!
hotflower901 chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Personaly, I love Gwen bashing. Made me cry
Galadriel1010 chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Oh!

Wow, absolutely brilliant. I think Jack was spot on, and the explanation for why Ianto was the way he was was perfect. (Yes, I know, too many wases in that sentence).

Just incredible, thanks so much for sharing it with us

Gx
ThistleThorne chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Beautiful story. Thank you.
gaia-x-goddess chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
That was beautiful, seriously, I loved it... I'm so close to crying right now :/ xx
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
very good story I liked it and I think it was much truer to Jack's character. I especially liked the line about Jack's mother's eyes. And I don't think there was Gwen bashing, because I honestly think that is one of her faults and it is something that would irrate Jack and Ianto. great job!
deeta chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
I agree about Ianto's behaviour being 'off' in COE, he was rather like a puppy and I can certainly see why you have written this piece to explain it. It makes sense in a very sad way and I certainly can't come up with anything better so thank you because I like to remember a Ianto much stronger and self assured and not the submissive party in a very one sided relationship which is what we were shown in COE.