Reviews for Eyebrows
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2015
So it's his erogenous zone, huh? Heheheheheheheheheneheheheheh...*dirty thoughts arise*
CheshireKitKat chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
*laughs* yes. yes they are. So one question. If like your erogenous zone is supposed to represent as the males as like ..you know... their ... d:ck. Does that mean that England wanted a smaller d:(k?
SouthParkKyman chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
A) I will have that song stuck in my head for the rest of the day B) I can't stop laughing at the fact that England's eyebrows are his erogenous zone!
Calling911 chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
This is just so cute I can't even.
Pompeii-to-Athens chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Let's get down to business
To defeat
The brows

Did they send me hair dye
When I asked
For caterpillars?

*coughs* ... *awkwardly leaves (to re-watch mulan)*
animeloveramy chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
I DID!

Loved this, so cute :3
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
This is such a cute story, and I love it particularly so because in my headcanon I too believe France adores England's eyebrows even if he teases him about it. I actually find every flaw of the stereotype British cute, like monobrows, crooked teeth and their sarcasm usually directed at themselves. They're just so awesome haha. Thanks for making & sharing this. I love how you portray FrUK!
Arachay chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
One of my instant faves, it is so sweet & just like I imagined, I adore those eyebrows and wouldn't have Arthur any other way. Dear loving France is such an angel here. I love the way you portray them, as always. Thank you for sharing this!
NightFlowerLuv chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
I only did it because I read the comments first... So be quiet!

But cute story~ I like it when France is uber loyal and junk rather than a huge flirt~
ultimatebishoujo21 chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
This is funny lol!
saudadee chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
HAHAHA!

I started out with the review and couldn't wipe that huge smile off my face; then I read both Author's notes (no comments on my weird reading order. XD) started giggling non-stop. But when I finished the fic...Gosh, I was laughing so hard. :'DD Thanks for making my day!
AlchemicKeyblader chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Let's get down to business, to defeat...England's-now-hot-pink-eyebrows! Did they send me pink 'brows, when I asked for small ones?

It doesn't have nearly the same ring to it, does it? _;
hootpoop12 chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
xD ha i loved this! Lmao poor iggy~! And i love how you made his ero-zone his eye brows :D
ai-08 chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
to defeat, the HUNS.

i loved this. i love fics about iggy's eyebrows. they need more lovin' :D
Emeralddragon694 chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Way to go England. Way to go. Fabulous story BTW, I cracked up when France was like "It was a term I used LOVINGLY!" Teehee~

P.S. I totally did start mentally singing "let's get down to buisness". :p