Reviews for Divided We Stand, United We Fall
stefanie1955 chapter 7 . 7/25
I like your story, but there are some typos and repeated words. I would suggest to check them out yourself.
I liked it, and I loved that they had so many kids! (By the way, I only do reviews for the entire book, not each chapter, that would take way to long!) Dramione is the best ship ever! (Better than those Bella and Jacob idiots from Twilight, that's for sure!) You're a nice author, though sometimes there are spelling errors and missing spaces, you made a really nice story line! (Usually I don't even like the stories that are set after the war, but I loved this one!)
Sweet story...
DaughterofTyr chapter 12 . 5/1
I didn't cry at all during the story until the very very last chapter in your authors note when I read the immortal words of the 10th Doctor.
TheseLittleWonders chapter 5 . 12/31/2016
Wasn't really sure about this fic at first, but I really LOVED the conversation between Harry and Draco. It was especially cool that they each unknowingly emulate the behaviors of their respective mentors and recognize that influence in the other person.
XOxDramionexOX chapter 12 . 12/26/2016
Thank you is all I can think of for sharing this lovely story. A second time around was even better. :)
XOxDramionexOX chapter 4 . 12/26/2016
This is my second time reading this and I'm still just as riveted. You seriously rocked this story. Your character development was original and your own while somehow simultaneously not deviating too much from the original characters. And your writing is beautiful. The language you use and the imagery in your comparisons. Even in how the characters speak, it's just how they would/should express themselves.
Anywho! Just thought I should comment. Thank you.
RevDorothyL chapter 12 . 12/25/2016
Well done! I loved the story all the more for the epilogues depicting Hermione and Draco's life together, with all the mess and joy and horrifying worry of love and children and parents, not to mention the whole wizarding world to look after. :)
Marshmallowmann chapter 12 . 10/5/2016
What a beautiful story. There is no greater couple than those two in my opinion, except maybe severus/lily
CJ chapter 12 . 8/10/2016
That story was so long with mega chapters. I have enjoyed it though.
CJ chapter 11 . 8/9/2016
I am glad all the family is happy again, grandparents included.
CJ chapter 10 . 8/9/2016
Every body always makes Lucius suffer in the end.
CJ chapter 7 . 8/8/2016
It is nice to see Hermione showing some care towards Malfoy.
CJ chapter 6 . 8/7/2016
Draco should have ran away from home and straight to the ministry with he was still in Hogwarts.
Mary chapter 5 . 8/6/2016
you said what I was thinking. Why is Hermione so mean to Draco? He should kick her out and marry someone else.