Reviews for In Each Tear Shed for You
McAliceKatePotterGHShield chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
I LOVE ITS SO SWEET! WAT DOES SHE SAY? I THINK ITS A YES!
HideSeekKeep chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Wow, what a great take on the "pick me, choose me, love me" idea. I thought it was beautifully written, and you really had me feeling for Meredith. Very well done.
hansbmd chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
I loved this! I like your writing style. It really works for the angle you've taken with this story. I always felt so sorry for Meredith during that time when he was back with Addison. She wasn't right for him. He should've gone back to Meredith sooner. But I'm glad you had him coming back to his one true love in the end. Great job!
McDreamy's Post-It Wife chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
That was so good! Can't believe you left it there - I want to know what she does! I love your style, you really captured Mer's pain. Heartbreaking stuff.
L'Hasardeuse chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
I love the way it ends. And the way you wrote it, as of you were talking to Meredith, while describing her exact feelings... I can't help but sympathize for what she's going trough.

Bravo! :)
francetwo chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Good begining! Can't wait for the next chapter, need to know what happens!
mrsmcdreamy29 chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
You left it there? Damn girl but that was fabulous! I love your writing. I felt every heartache every hope...

Brava!
Red Bess Rackham chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
When I saw your Author Alert in my inbox, I squealed and was so excited to read a G/I story by you, and I was actually disappointed to see it was Mer/Der. That being said, however, I absolutely loved this and take back being disappointed this wasn't George/Izzie.

This was lovely and so well written. I was hoping it'd have been ten times longer by the time I got to the bottom, it was so enjoyable. Awesome! You're amazing!

~Red