Reviews for Natural Progression
WolfofthePine chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Great Spock/ Kirk! I love Chekov/ Sulu, so I was hoping for more of them. But it was great!
MarauderGirl KS chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
i love it *-*
Riddelly chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Yay! Finally, a Kirk/Spock-centric story from my favorite fanfiction author! ;) This was great, and you've portrayed how things might have turned out in a way very true to the characters. My favorite is 5, for the obvious reasons. Also, I wanted to kick Kirk after what he said to Chekov... grr. Stupid evil person who is also awesome. Oh, well.
ZodiacSnake chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
awww all of those were soooo good even with the 1-5 format it came out as a really good story all together with a good flow especially 5 which was so great. they all felt so unrushed which with mini bits like this they often do but all of urs were well played & paced great work!
Catie again chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
This is probably something I shouldn't ask, but I was wondering if you could read one of my own fanfics that is rather similar to this one of yours? It's the sequel (but can be stand-alone) to another short piece I did after seeing the 2009 movie, and both can be found here at spirit-catcher.

on the website -catcher.

If you'd like to read it, just scroll down to find the second part. Thanks!
Catie chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
I LOVE it! I think this is the only fanfic from the Star Trek 2009 movie where the characters have retained who they are and what they are like in the story. I noticed you usually do Spock/Uhura, a pairing I have trouble with because of the quality of the fanfics I read later, almost as much as the movie itself. I was totally new to Star Trek, and even to me they just didn't work.

But tomorrow I'll give your S/U stories a go; you have given me hope with this fanfic!
Gandalf3213 chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
I'm reviewing 1) because it was an awsome story and 2) because I hate it when people favorite me and don't review.

So it was a great story. Really utterly awsome. Also took the time to read some of your other stories: That one with the 150 (160?) drabbles would be great if you turned some of them into short stories. You did that one, Rage, which I really liked, but you have these characters, especially Sulu and Chekov, down to a T. Really, amazing great writing.

Hope you continue in this genre. There's just so much you can do with these guys (and Kirk and Spock! So cute!)

Anyways, Peace,

Glue Project chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
I love this ! It is so cute! And was that plomeek soup that Spock was eating? XD And the hints of Sulu/Chekov are just darling.

Epic, EPIC win to the sentence, 'I believe he has become slightly upset over what you said, but Lieutenant Sulu is with him now trying to rectify that.' That alone just says so much there. XD

Though there are just a couple of things that I must nitpick at gently. :3

Tos!Kirks eyes are hazel, but Reboot!Kirks are blue.

'E was more focused on how close he was to Spock, the Vulcan pressed right up against him, their faces barely inches apart.'

(Is 'E' supposed to be 'he' here?)

Also, you forgot the dot after the abriviation for 'mister' and 'doctor'.

From Memory-Alpha (because Kirk and what seems all of the bridge crew serving on a shift that wasn't Alpha made me go, 'Eh?')

The three shift rotation schedule is common in the Federation Starfleet. (Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country; DS9: "The Assignment"; TNG: "Chain of Command, Part I")

For a brief period of time while Captain Edward Jellico was in command of the USS Enterprise-D in 2369, the ship was put on a four shift rotation. Each shift was designated by a Greek letter: Alpha, Beta, Gamma, and Delta. (TNG: "Chain of Command, Part I")

Delta shift

Delta shift was the fourth duty shift on board the Enterprise-D in 2369.

Captain Edward Jellico ordered to rearrange the duty shifts and let the delta shift replace the gamma shift. (TNG: "Chain of Command, Part II")

And this entire thing was so well written that it took for me to get to the very, very end for me to notice that when a bit of dialog ended, there wasn't a puntuation point of some sort (for the most part). :3

I really did like this by the way. You can just see how their relationship develops.
AyaMarr chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Very good story! Liked that it was a one-shot but with various vignettes depicting the progression of their relationship.
TheNowandFutureQueen chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
I love this! Very sweet, funny, and over-all adorable. Good job!
SeventhTatar chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
you win. you just WIN. at everything, at life! mostly because you used the word "limpet" in regards to a small child attaching themselves to another person. my dad used to call me a limpet, because i was the clingiest child on the face of the planet. people couldn't peel me off. they would eventually just ignore me and let me cling while they walked around and stuff.
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
nice i feel bad for Chekov cause i actually like that guy lol great job i loved how they got together at the end perfect