Reviews for Making the Connections
magicreaderandwriter chapter 13 . 1/3
Please write more
snowwygirl4 chapter 11 . 12/13/2012
This was really great! Wicked awesome! But very sad at the same time! I loved when Mitchie pelted Shane with the gum balls. So funny. I loved it! :)
XxEveryTimeYouLiexX chapter 8 . 3/18/2010
wow :) great story
The Fearless Diva chapter 12 . 12/27/2009
I loive ur story! well... except for the ending
The Illustrious Tama chapter 13 . 10/4/2009
I usually don't read Camp Rock fanfiction. But, I'd have to say that this blew me away. It was dark and deep, and it also had a realistic ending. You wouldn't believe how rare of a gem this is. And, whats more, apparently you're only in Year 9! For someone in year 9 this is a very high standard of maturity in writing for someone your age!

Oh, and that plagarism bit that you advertised really made me angry. That person should have no right to do that! (That being said maybe I should actually check out the fic instead of taking your word for it).

Oh well, all in all, this is a fantastic fic.

Word of advice: Maybe you could be a little more decorative or descriptive (I don't mind which) in your writing. Just think of this as room for improvement :D)

Tama
xLove-Me-Rockstarx chapter 13 . 9/17/2009
. WOW...
The Princess Wolf chapter 13 . 9/14/2009
i reported the story also.

that's just plain disgracefull

but sadly, it's not the first time i've seen it happen.

it's those kinds of people

that ruin things like ff for all of us.

boo on them.
Annalynn Roe chapter 12 . 9/13/2009
This is a wonderful story. I would vote it the best Camp Rock story I've read so far. I also think the ending was perfect, it had the quality of something that could actually happen in real live, though I'll admite it's not my favorite ending, it is really good. And I hope you write those other storys you were talking about. Happy Writing!
nomdeplume96 chapter 12 . 9/9/2009
I LOVE this story! I have read it over and over a billion times...and i'll probably keep reading it over and over again too!:D!

PS You were RIGHT about the 96!:D
Eloise Lawrence chapter 11 . 9/2/2009
I love love love love loved that story and now im off to bed happy!
blackberryboo chapter 12 . 9/2/2009
i liked the non-happy ending, it made sense and you can always think maybe one day in the future, you never know, i enjoyed this fic, thanks :)
tiffyboocullenjonas chapter 12 . 9/1/2009
let me know when the next story will be up
VivaLaAnn chapter 12 . 9/1/2009
YAY!*Happy dance*

You have no idea how glad I am that you're doing another story3

Don't get me wrong, I loved the ending of this one a lot. I really did. It was realistic and hopeful and perfect.

It's just that I'm a sucker for happy, romantic, aww-omg-that's-so-cute endings. Can't help it :P

I can't wait to read your next story. You have a loyal reader here. Thanks for being amazing3

And sorry for this incredibly long rewiew.
ChordOverstreetFan chapter 12 . 9/1/2009
In my opinion, if they're not dating or at least friends by the end of the story, it's not a happy ending.

This is a good ending, just not one that I like.

Nice job though!

More realistic than Disney endings.
xLove-Me-Rockstarx chapter 12 . 9/1/2009
Is the other story your working on fanfiction already on your pro?