Reviews for Everything's Coming Up
Souless666 chapter 15 . 2/6/2011
Cool. I love continuity.

I wish Mark had gone with them to kill someone.

I so need Mark to kill someone. :( lol
redsandman99 chapter 15 . 2/5/2011
Me loves! *gives you cookie*
WraithRaider chapter 14 . 5/8/2010
So glad to see an update on this. Can't wait to see how the little pow-wow with Randy, his dad, and Matt goes.
redsandman99 chapter 14 . 5/6/2010
Crabby James is never good. In fact, he's scarier than Normal James.

Oh look, JoMo's back...~whistles innocently~
Renna33 chapter 14 . 5/6/2010
WHAT THE HELL...JOMO IS ALIVE? WTF!
redsandman99 chapter 13 . 2/17/2010
Ha ha, James broke the couch! ~giggles~

Lizzie! I loves Lizzie.

Patrick is plotting...gr, bad Patrick!

Cowboy is admitting that he was wrong? Good. He shouldn't be mean to Randy just because of this.

I loves it. ~hands you cookie~
redsandman99 chapter 12 . 1/16/2010
I likes threesomes. I do I do.

~Connor takes computer~ Riky! Cooper is being mean again! And where is my ice cream? Mark didn't give me my ice cream!

~I take the computer back~ Annoying bastard...anyways, I thought this chapter was very very awesome :)
Renna33 chapter 12 . 1/16/2010
:) nice update
Hardy-Hennigan-Hickenbottom chapter 11 . 1/7/2010
Love it

xx
Renna33 chapter 11 . 1/6/2010
Awesome stuff! I wonder who that guy was on the phone? Can't wait to find out, this was a great chapter :)
redsandman99 chapter 11 . 1/5/2010
Dang, that's a creepy message...am I wrong in guessing that dear old Patrick could possibly be the mystery caller?
Nooks chapter 10 . 12/8/2009
MORE MORE MORE!

also, i need to see more james! it would make the story much much more better! LOL ;)
Nooks chapter 9 . 12/8/2009
Uh, hunnie, cooper didnt buy thor, thor was...someone's dog...i think in murder city saints. and james killed his own...so james let connor keep him...it was katie lea's brothers dog i do believe so.

Im soo obesse with the lawsons lol i know every detail bout them! ha! pethic!
Nooks chapter 8 . 12/8/2009
THEY FOUND HIM!~CLAPS~

ouch, what gonna happen to tommers?
Nooks chapter 7 . 12/8/2009
ugh, just should just go be an artist or a rockstar...by the way, i was a tad worried about him.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »