Reviews for Marriage Maid from Misery
MatingInspires chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Wish u would continue this. It has 10 chapters on twilighted and I am following it ;)
beckey.ledbetter1 chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
love this story
maru1824 chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Excellent history!

I am charmed with the lemon!

Have I to be registered to read his history in Twilighted?

The name of the history, now, is A Wretch Maid Do not dwell or Marriage Maid from Misery?

maru..
Edward's spouse chapter 2 . 10/20/2011
excellent story.
Duchess Michelle chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Nice little one-shot. I'm looking forward to reading the rest of the short story on Twilighted. :)
sassy41 chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
i see you might be re-working this story and i llok forward to seeing where they go from here. i wonder if bella will give edward the power and love he wants from her. she has been at his beck and call for two years can they move forward. interesting. looking forward to it
Jcook169 chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Talk about not making him work for it...
LazyDaisyLuv chapter 2 . 9/10/2010
did u ever finish this story it only goes up to 10 on Twilighted
NY13 chapter 2 . 7/26/2010
I'll pick it up at Twilighted...it's almost like a cinderella story...I love it.
radar1999 chapter 2 . 6/21/2010
i cant believe you have end it like that plz plz plz plz finish
kaka96 chapter 2 . 5/21/2010
I like the plot.
jackie84 chapter 2 . 3/1/2010
I just read the 2 chapters you posted on twilighted and want to say they were wonderful! I wouldve reviewed their but I'm reading on my I-phone and it wouldn't let me type in the review box, but it did let me add you to my favorite stories! Anyways I had to leave ya some love :) can't wait until the next update!
aprillovesherbabies chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Aw MAN! I followed your link to twilighted and was so disappointed to only find this one chapter completed. I gotta know what happens next. Come on... PALEZE? These fanfics are my obsession. lol Im absolutely loving this story by the way:)
EllaBella8185 chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
E-gads! You are such a great author! That was amazing!
Dopeshieet chapter 2 . 2/27/2010
omg i love this story. x