Reviews for Starlight, Starbright
daily-chan chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
amazing, simply amazing what a beautiful story you wrote. i think we can all imagine sora and riku that way and i must say that somehow the language you use is very fitting for this story, even if i needed a dictionary half of the time

i would love to see you continue this story, but i'm afraid it would lose its mysteriousness and glory somehow, maybe a sequel side store?

anyway, this story is one of the greatest i have read in a very long time and very refreshing to see a completely new and original idea for these two characters.

again, just amazing and thank you for sharing this beautiful piece with us.
rainbow cupcake chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
X33 This was spectacular!
MidnightRiia chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Words... cannot describe how absolutely, positively glorious! this story is. I feel all bubbly and gitty with puure joy! Thankyou so much for writing this! It was an absolutely wonderful experience!
AltarOfNaught chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
This story is amazing! I think Sora and Riku's personalities were spot on and I could actually imagine this happening (getting chased by a vampire at a fairground, we've all done it! XD) Lol just kidding. Great story, well done!
cin425 chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Well, I practically fell in love with this.

Although sometimes the language felt a little over the top, it was really interesting.

Actually, I think if this was an original story, with original characters, you could do a whole lot more with it.
blackrose5130 chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
WOW...This is AMAZING!X3 You know i agree with your last two reviews...WHY DOES THIS STORY NOT HAVE MORE FAVORITES AND REVIEWS! and i cant decide eother if it should be left as is or if i should be begging with Aindel S. Druida to keep going! Well to sum it all up lets just say this is truly amazing!
CheLychees chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Why the hell does this not have a bazillion reviews and favourites! It's seriously incredibly amazing.

I can't even try to explain how much I loved reading it - I'll probably re-read it a million more times, haha - and I really love the personalities that you gave them in this lovely story~! :)

It's so well written and pretty *3* I love your style~
Aindel S. Druida chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
That was so sweet! I loved it, every bit of it. I can't decide whether it's perfect and should be left as is, or if I should be begging you to deign to write more because this is just so amazing that it can't possibly end here. I'm really on the fence about this!

Much, much love!