Reviews for The General Principles of Ditching at the Altar
Marquess Mallow chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
Ino is written by AnnieSparkles, Tenten by Andrea and Sakura is by ANGELforSHOW. Why? ANGELforSHOW writes a lot of SasuSAKU fanfic. The authors note at the top gave the impression that Andrea would be an ideal person to write Tenten. That leaves AnnieSparkles as default for Ino. Of course, this is all just a guess!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
although it seems like you've abandoned this beauty of a fic, i seriously hope that you continue it. I'm already so invested in the plot and its only been one chapter. These girls are total badasses! Heres to crossing my fingers that you'll update soon
Nicole chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
This is really good! And for TenTen, is that CHINESE I see? Update!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
I want an update oh my god this is too good!
pyr0technic chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Why isn't this being continued. Omg.
rasp8erry chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
oh, wow, this sounds amazing.
definitely looking forward to an
update one day!
iSchlumpy chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Dude, will you please update ?

It's been years and I love this! I can't waitttt haha.
Enclarity chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Haha, this is a very interesting story idea. Only you three would come up with something so original. :P. I hope there will be an update soon! (:
Blue Aidelle chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
I like it! I hope u continue writing it. PLEASE!
xWrittenInBlood chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Duuuuuude, love! Will you freakin update now? It's been yeeeeears!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
my review is the same as the one before me.
Marchtoyourowndrum chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
um i think angelforshow writes Ino, um Annie Sparklecakes writes Sakura, and aNdreaa writes TenTen?

I love this story! i like how you write each point of view, though i am a little curious on how it'll be SasuSaku in the end, but i can't wait.

I love Sakura's ring collection by the way. TenTen and Ino are so enjoyable to read as well as Sakura (i love her. :D Favorite character ever.)

Anyway i hope the three of you update this soon.
Shardaen chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
this is...interesting to say the least.

lol. epic trio right there. tenten, ino, and sakura.

can't wait to see where this goes.

i like the format. it's easy to tell where they are chronologically and see who's talking/narrating _
Fashion Monster chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
This storyis just sooo hilarious- i swear i almost peed on my pants. *coughcough* Weeell I certainly do hope that you're planning on continuing this story because, Mamma Mia!

I am not going to guess who's writing who, but aaaaaah! I LOVE THE PERSON WHO WRITES SAKURAA! :D

AND BRING ME SOME TACO BELL, pleaaase? :P