Reviews for The ol' Switcheroo!
Sailor Saturn fan chapter 22 . 3/1/2014
This story is great! It's really fantastic that Draco and Harry could be friends. I also don't really like Ginny,too(yay)! It'll be great if Voldemort gets defeated in this year with the help of Draco, but the Horcruxes are not destroyed yet. Anyway, I can't wait for the next chapter!

-Saturn
Kaykara chapter 22 . 12/27/2013
Write more. I know it's difficult to write when there's little feedback but it is necessary
sweetysmart0505 chapter 21 . 1/3/2012
Yes, it has been a while... Good chapter, nonetheless. It's the testament to a good story when I didn't need to reread the last chapter to remember what was going on. Good job! xD
The Phantom Dragon chapter 21 . 12/26/2011
*eeps then smirks* awwwwwwwwwww so cute, i can definitely see Draco doing that
Curvuto chapter 5 . 12/23/2011
Good job, but I think Lucius was a just a bit too mean in this one.
Curvuto chapter 3 . 12/23/2011
This is a interesting story, I normally just add to my favorites, but this one deserved a review for how different it is.
Chase15 chapter 21 . 12/21/2011
Looks like I found your story at the perfect time :)

Great job. I really, REALLY liked the memory that was from both of them. Thanks for updating! Happy holidays. Update whenever you can!

Chase
free-to-fly-2010 chapter 21 . 12/21/2011
good story. interesting look at the body swap storyline. looking forward to seeing how it ends.
Chase15 chapter 20 . 12/20/2011
Why, hello there. I must disagree with you. I like Ginny. Bit I'm not a huge fan if canon pairings.

Anyway. I found your story this afternoon and I JUST finished it. It's awesome! I would beg that you include the memories next chapter, but I know you're too nice NOT to include them. So thanks for that. :)

I showed up late, but I'm still following, so update soon, retry please! Great Tory:

Chase
Chase15 chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Really great so far. That was the most fun-too-read Draco/Harry fight I've seen. Great work
kitty chapter 20 . 3/6/2011
this isa pretty cool story but you notliking Ginny. She's like one of my favorite characters
ice cold wolf chapter 20 . 12/18/2010
Please update! I love the way the story is going. The pace is not to fast or to slow. I like how the POV are coming out along with the thoughts. Please I want to know what happens next!
ArtisticAngel411 chapter 20 . 12/9/2010
Hey! YOU'RE ALIVE! You've been gone sooo long... I've been worried.

Please do finish the story, it would be such ashame if you didn' I'd be left wondering what would happen next... *sigh* that would be such a tragedy if such a great fic with such a wonderful plotline were never finished.

You said that you were unsure if there'd be anyone left to read this... well I'm here! Am I enough to get you motivated to finish the story?

Please Don't give up on it! Plus, with that red 'X' on Malfoy's picture... I gotta know what'll happen to him because of it! (Random, I know)

By the way, great Chapter!

-ArtisticAngel411

P.S. Please update soon! :D
Tall Tails - Feline Jaye chapter 18 . 12/1/2010
Harry's in the Head GIRL'S Quaters? ...Bwah ha ha ha!

As if Draco didn't crack up laughing at that little arrangement.

Brilliant story!
Tall Tails - Feline Jaye chapter 16 . 11/28/2010
Aw, that was a nice sweet chapter.