Reviews for In the Line of Duty
zenbon zakura chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
hhahahahahahahah

wow

that vault's a detective!
Dimac99 chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
LOL - funny! I can believe the QM's got the hardest and most thankless job in The Pit!
TheDreamerLady chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Hahaha.

Teaming up with Beachhead... oh yeah!

Also, violent ninja sex. And preferring work reports TO violent ninja sex.

I think you should write more stories like this. Very good!

~amanda
TiamatV chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
I'm not sure which entertains me more-the fact that each of the Joes have their own idiosyncracies in what is most likely to happen to their equipment (which strikes me as eminently reasonable, if not something I ever thought of before) or... the punch line, since I shan't spoil it for other readers.

I laughed hard enough to send the cat running. No joke. I can't believe they tried to pass it off. Or, for that matter, the fact that they got CAUGHT at it...

(And tattling to Beach! HAH!)

You have a real gift for making someone who could have been a total nonentity into someone with both personality and the characteristic grumpiness of anyone who has to deal with the Joes long-term... kudos, and thank you for giving me such a lovely, lovely laugh! _
traciH chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
That's really funny!
HellzCrusader chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
LOL i love this, it goes so well with tiamatv's latest work. omg i just knocked over the chair in sitting in im laughing so damn hard. this is great!
outerelf chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
This makes me giggle! Good job on it.
xt1me chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
A brilliant little look into life with the Joes. Excellent fic
PhantomEmpress chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Nice way to run with it! You had me smiling.
mossley chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
ROFLMAO! I thought the story that inspired this was funny, but this is hilarious! Poor Storage Vault; you've managed to give him so much personality and establish the hell that is his job in a very short amount of space. Excellent job.
Psyk2 chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Oh My! I bet I know how Cover Girls Kevlar got cut and it wasn't with a sword...
26 | « Prev Page 1 2