Reviews for Bulgaria
Oh last comment for guest
My name is Annie1002,92:8,71,21
I smiled at all of the fluff and had a distasteful look at the parts that they thought Victor was a beast and abused the wicked witch of the west
:-)
Adored chapter 3 . 11/30/2014
This is so cute...I love it. Wish there was a sequal
kity moon priestess chapter 3 . 3/5/2013
LOVED IT! :3
Guest chapter 3 . 9/7/2012
love this story, because it's beauty and the beast
KJS X-OVER chapter 3 . 7/16/2012
Gorgeous. The tale of the Beauty and the Beast has always held a dear place in my heart, and the parallels you drew were phenomenal. Viktor's introspection was so poignant and so contingent with his personality that you can't help but to fall in love with his character. I would have loved to read more about Bulgaria; there was the air of the exotic in this fic and it makes me want to seek out more of these foreign fics :D Thank you for writing this!
The Good Child chapter 3 . 5/27/2012
OMG! Totally love the story! I don't usually go for Hermione/Viktor stories, but I totally love this one!
theriy chapter 3 . 5/20/2012
that was absolutely gorgeous, well written and the perfect mix between fantasy and reality.
Meushell chapter 3 . 2/24/2012
Nice story. They rescued each other. :)
Shubhs chapter 3 . 8/22/2011
Aaaaw. I found this one rather sweet. :O :) :D
Izzycullen6 chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
Good
Nemesis chapter 3 . 1/28/2011
Great fic! Thanks for writing it!
laelruin chapter 3 . 12/1/2010
AWWWWwwwwwww SO CUTE! I love it! Are you going to do a sequel? Please?
Desi-Pari Always chapter 3 . 9/12/2010
this was absolutely, positively adorable

i love the way you segmented it and i love the beauty and the beast incorporations as well

this was not only well written but well thought out as well, i couldn't stop smiling like an idiot haha

maybe you can make a little tag along for this as their life up till/after marriage?
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »