Reviews for Dead without a Work Permit
bethelove chapter 50 . 4/5/2014
Awesome Story - Hope to read more of Eric and Sookie's Stories..
catch39 chapter 50 . 3/13/2014
Loved it! Thank you for this great story.
catch39 chapter 2 . 3/8/2014
Love the story great beginning and the humor. Spanish Inquisition squad, Norwegian branch' Cracked me up.
patricia.pc chapter 50 . 1/15/2014
Love this! Thanks for writing it :)
Anaman chapter 8 . 12/28/2013
Hei! I found this story I had skiped before and I really enjoy it! It's so nice to have it play in Oslo, it makes me miss the fun there a lot!
Takk for det! Jeg √łnsker deg en riktig god jul! :)
theturtlemonster chapter 50 . 7/27/2013
Loved this story so much! It was so good, and I loved how you incorporated plot-lines from the books. :) It was brilliantly written and an excellent read. :)
amandagm chapter 7 . 6/29/2013
I'm liking your world. Love the intricate hometown knowledge you have. Good story!
amandagm chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Great chapter! Really love how you mirrored the tension from the original story in your AU.
red high heels chapter 25 . 6/2/2013
Am New to this story and loving it but now I'm confused! How is Sookie able to continue working if her work permit has been revoked?
Guest chapter 43 . 5/9/2013
Appius REALLY doesn't make sense in an all human situation. No way in hell would Sookie be letting him near Eric or let him haul a child around with him!
Guest chapter 32 . 5/9/2013
The thing is, Sookie's reasoning makes no sense with Eric as a human. I feel like she's grasping at straws trying to come up with a reason not to be with him.
Guest chapter 30 . 5/9/2013
My reaction is that Sookie is very stupid not to see that Eric is in love with her (and visa versa).
Guest chapter 3 . 5/8/2013
Sookie is pretty true to form. but Eric is a bit hyper isn't he? Oh well, still enjoying it :)
vangrrl chapter 50 . 3/18/2013
Thank you so much for an amazing story - I loved every single chapter!
Guest chapter 50 . 3/13/2013
I loved the story and it was pretty awesome until the ending I think it was rushed and needed a few more chapters like the mother of his son died and they adopt him or Skokie becomes pregnant
2,291 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »