Reviews for Once Upon a Time Come True
Angela molina chapter 1 . 4/26
This was one of the most heartbreakingly beautiful stories I have ever read! I can barely breathe from sobbing so much!
I just came upon this and sobbed. This was so utterly beautiful and sad. What an emotional roller coaster! Thank you for writing it!
LoveNCIS chapter 1 . 10/14/2017
That is a very beautiful story. It made me cry at the end.
azchik4lif chapter 1 . 9/15/2017
I usually do not read a twin/hermione story that is anything but romance and love and happy endings (and the occasional smut story but that's my little secret) had I known how much this was going to make me cry I may have not initially read it, but I'm very glad I did, you managed to create the perfect image of a beautiful love with only words. Thank you so much for this story! I'm currently in the process of reading the rest of your twin/hermione stories.
Teekalin chapter 1 . 7/30/2017
Why did you do that to me? I'm crying my eyes out here. Utterly beautiful.
MWolfe13 chapter 1 . 7/21/2017
I cried. This was so sad and beautiful.
IrrationalSigh chapter 1 . 7/4/2017
Hi. I know you wrote this story eight years ago, but today I found it. And I want to say thank you. I'm not a crier, but I will have you know that I am in tears right now, and likely irrationally. Your story is so fantastically beautiful and so full of love. You should be so proud. Thank you.
summersgirl2526 chapter 1 . 6/28/2017
Well now I'm crying at work, so thank you. This was amazing. I loved it so much.
dragonflymetothemoon chapter 1 . 5/12/2017
I love this I love this I love this, oh my lord! It's nearly midnight and I'm just crying a river here because it's so beautiful and WOW. I've read so much of your work but this is just about the best written, beautiful, heart wrenching story and I cannot express just how much I love it. Thank you so much for this
Grahamgirl93 chapter 1 . 4/8/2017
Wow! Great story!
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 1 . 2/15/2017
This was absolutely beautiful!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2017
You made me cry. But, in all honesty, I don't mind it one bit. This was truly a lovely piece of work, and I am happy to have stumbled across it.
Happy New Year.
-C
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2016
I cried. Bless you
Neakco chapter 1 . 10/20/2016
Definitely crying at the end. Both tears of joy and sadness. Very well written.
LCB chapter 1 . 8/6/2016