Reviews for Once Upon a Time Come True
ana.nickole chapter 1 . 2/2
Argh my heart! *sob* this was so effing beautiful!
I wasn't sure about reading this (just because of the length) I'm so glad I did, good things come in small packages. Thank you! X
Oh touche!
AliceMalefoy chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
Marvelous ! I'm kind of crying (okay, I'm actually in tears but whatever) because it's the most beautiful story I've ever read. Thank you so much for writing something so magical !
It was a great great great trip ! I loved it !
eliza6801 chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
You suck. You made me cry! That was absolutely beautiful. I have no words... You don't really suck. I just hate crying. Sniff!
Meester Sqweed chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
This story is so well written, it never fails in making me cry. Thank you!
Helfinna chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
I hate you. I'm crying my eyes out over here. Too bloody well written. Damn you damn you damn you. But don't you date stop writing or so help me if I won't haunt your dreams forever. Damn it.
lifelong.reader chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
YOU MADE ME CRY! ON A TRAIN! IN FRONT OF PEOPLE. OH GODS MY HEART... *Continues to Sob uncontrollably*

That was beautiful. I loved it. It's one of my favourite ten. From here on in. It takes that place.
lrsgreenleaf chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
OK...crying...
Befham chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
Loved every word, especially the ending. I would not have been able to forgive Molly but you show just how big Hermione's heart truly is.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
I cried sooo much it was written beautifully I loved it keep writing
liljennmartin chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
O.M.G.! What a beautiful, well-written story...it simply took my breath away!
AnneAC chapter 1 . 2/11/2015
Fuck. I'm sobbing so hard while reading this. So beautiful, so bittersweet. I love it.
Julchen26 chapter 1 . 2/11/2015
Wow this was absolutely breathtaking!
You made me cry so hard and that doesn't happen often!
I'm still at a loss for words it was so beautiful! I especially loved George's speech at the funeral!
Keep writing, you're really really talented!
RemainsoftheSphinx chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
Oh my god. So much feeling in the last part. I almost cried. Cried. But I didn't because my sister was sitting next to me and she thinks it's weird to cry for something in a book or story. But oh well. This was fantastic.
twlightbella chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
Aww sweet story and aslo sad