Reviews for Once Upon a Time Come True
Neakco chapter 1 . 10/20
Definitely crying at the end. Both tears of joy and sadness. Very well written.
LCB chapter 1 . 8/6
Sad and sweet
amber.ouillette chapter 1 . 7/15
Well, I turned into a complete human hose pipe by the end of that. Well done.
Draconian666 chapter 1 . 6/24
Omg I haven't read anything that's made me laugh and cry at the same time. I just ugly cried all over the place lol. It was beautiful, and so realistic, it's life. Thankyou for a wonderful little story. You made me love George just a little lol
fidelius1.4.78 chapter 1 . 2/2
Argh my heart! *sob* this was so effing beautiful!
I wasn't sure about reading this (just because of the length) I'm so glad I did, good things come in small packages. Thank you! X
Oh touche!
AliceMalefoy chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
Marvelous ! I'm kind of crying (okay, I'm actually in tears but whatever) because it's the most beautiful story I've ever read. Thank you so much for writing something so magical !
It was a great great great trip ! I loved it !
eliza6801 chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
You suck. You made me cry! That was absolutely beautiful. I have no words... You don't really suck. I just hate crying. Sniff!
Meester Sqweed chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
This story is so well written, it never fails in making me cry. Thank you!
Helfinna chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
I hate you. I'm crying my eyes out over here. Too bloody well written. Damn you damn you damn you. But don't you date stop writing or so help me if I won't haunt your dreams forever. Damn it.
lifelong.reader chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
YOU MADE ME CRY! ON A TRAIN! IN FRONT OF PEOPLE. OH GODS MY HEART... *Continues to Sob uncontrollably*

That was beautiful. I loved it. It's one of my favourite ten. From here on in. It takes that place.
lrsgreenleaf chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
OK...crying...
Befham chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
Loved every word, especially the ending. I would not have been able to forgive Molly but you show just how big Hermione's heart truly is.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
I cried sooo much it was written beautifully I loved it keep writing
liljennmartin chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
O.M.G.! What a beautiful, well-written story...it simply took my breath away!