Reviews for Once Upon a Time Come True
lifelong.reader chapter 1 . 10/2
YOU MADE ME CRY! ON A TRAIN! IN FRONT OF PEOPLE. OH GODS MY HEART... *Continues to Sob uncontrollably*

That was beautiful. I loved it. It's one of my favourite ten. From here on in. It takes that place.
lrsgreenleaf chapter 1 . 8/29
Befham chapter 1 . 8/17
Loved every word, especially the ending. I would not have been able to forgive Molly but you show just how big Hermione's heart truly is.
I cried sooo much it was written beautifully I loved it keep writing
liljennmartin chapter 1 . 2/19
O.M.G.! What a beautiful, well-written simply took my breath away!
AnneAC chapter 1 . 2/11
Fuck. I'm sobbing so hard while reading this. So beautiful, so bittersweet. I love it.
Julchen26 chapter 1 . 2/11
Wow this was absolutely breathtaking!
You made me cry so hard and that doesn't happen often!
I'm still at a loss for words it was so beautiful! I especially loved George's speech at the funeral!
Keep writing, you're really really talented!
RemainsoftheSphinx chapter 1 . 1/2
Oh my god. So much feeling in the last part. I almost cried. Cried. But I didn't because my sister was sitting next to me and she thinks it's weird to cry for something in a book or story. But oh well. This was fantastic.
twlightbella chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
Aww sweet story and aslo sad
Mistress-Cinder chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
Wow! What a special beautiful love story! The fact that Molly spent all of those years estranged from them is sad. You had me crying so hard at the funeral and the reunion. I really love reading these one-shots...
Rebatrek chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
Wow! When a story can make me cry because of the love it conveys I'm in Heaven! Thank you for sharing it. You have a real gift.
IsabellaElric chapter 1 . 8/12/2014