Reviews for Beautiful Goodbye
Daryl Alenko chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
So many tears, so many feels! Very well written.
MillaMaxwell12 chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
god,god,god,GOD DAMMIT! TT thx for posting this! I luv it thx again :')
Linneam chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
Oh, god. I'm weeping. This was very, very sweet and very well written. I enjoyed it, but I do legitimately have tears running down my face now. So, thanks for that? Haha.
KilgharrahPendragon chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
*sobs*
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Hmmm, maybe because Arthur was suppose to die, the balance was then placed upon Merlin to restore.
Arabika chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
that might have been the most sad, heart-wrenching, amazing story ive ever read. So thanks for that, while i just sit in my living room crying.
Foreverwolf chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
The emotions here are so well expressed! You did, indeed, write a stunningly beautiful goodbye :)
bravenclawesome chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Beautiful. Beautiful angst.
Brisingr364 chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
That was beautiful. I loved it even though I was crying pretty much the whole time I was reading it. Just...beautifully written and emotional and I loved it
freyinthelake chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Oh my goodness...that was incredibly...just what it needed to be. Both Merlin and Arthur - and Guinevere as well - were wonderfully in character and so believable. In fact, that's what made this story hurt so sweetly: the believably of it. I could see everything as you wrote it, and it made me want to cry. The bond they forged and the fact that they both hid what they felt for all those years was so tangible. I can't say enough about this story. Well done 3 :')
shesinned chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
why..why? i can't stop crying , this is perfect..my feels omg, this is amazing.
The Quackinator chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
OH GOSH THE TEARS
YOU ARE AN AMAZING WRITER ASDFGHJKL;
it-will-rise-in-perfect-light chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Damn you and your gift of words. WHY WOULD POST THIS?! My Merthur heart can't take this. Despite the fact that I'm now crying an ocean because of this story, it really is a heart-warming story. Truly beautiful and your Merlin stories are my favorites. You're really talented and you should keep writing because you have a gift for it. Now I shall go drown in my ocean of feels.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
I cried while reading this. Absolutely beautiful.
ForeverAllTheTime chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
AHHHHHHH. I CAN'T. I JUST CAN'T.