Reviews for A Place Called The Forbidden City
cherryblossom321 chapter 1 . 3/25
Since ur redoing some of the chapters or all of them and fixing the typos I'll still read this story becuz it so very interesting. So I can't wait to see what u have in store fir ur readers good luck
KhemosabiKlaine chapter 2 . 3/25
You erased everything while I was on chapter 5! Please repost asap I'm loving it so far. Please!
Arise and Awaken chapter 2 . 3/25
I will definitely read this story again!
Farala chapter 33 . 3/24
kyaa! i'm glad your alive! I was afraid you had quited fanfiction since you haven't updated in so long. I'm glad you are going back and correcting this story but I miss a fool for you. when are you gonna get back to that?
Enigma infinite chapter 33 . 3/24
Ok
Miss Evana chapter 32 . 1/17
I think i did read this story before, maybe I left a review already but here. It was so fun to (re)discover this story. I believed till last chapter it was going to be a tragedy since you had warned us in first chapter. But the ending is just perfect ! I really like it and even learnt things about China (I didn't know what the forbidden city was). The writing is good, the characters deep. I'm glad he's able to free himself as an emperor and begin to show some emotions. I'd have liked to see him cry though. But I suppose it will take him years to do that haha ! Anyways you made me realize what a sexist period it was (even if I knew it s always good to remind). Tanks very much !
Yuuki Kuchiki chapter 9 . 1/1
geninja chapter 1 . 11/10/2016
This... It's... Thank you. Just thank you. The detail is unreal I can't find the right words and there are tears.
o chapter 9 . 10/28/2016
Loving this story so far. It's refreshing and exciting to read something so rich in culture (especially Chinese history since they're so political) with adult themes xD.

Although there a fair bit of typos and grammatical errors here and there, you captivate the characters really well and i love the pacing of it :).
Kath Thornton chapter 6 . 7/25/2016
:O
What a chapter!
Kath Thornton chapter 4 . 7/25/2016
Great chapter... Everything is taking form now
Kath Thornton chapter 3 . 7/25/2016
This is a wonderful story! Did I say that before? Because I'm say it again and again...
Kath Thornton chapter 1 . 7/24/2016
Ok... So, this is so good that I decided to re read it! And... I can't remember if I leave a review en all the chapters so... I'll be posting reviews till says me that I can't!
Kath Thornton chapter 32 . 7/23/2016