Reviews for Dead Giraffes
sdnsdibjsdfn chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Liked the interaction between Chad and Zora. There should be more of those around. It's like Chad is the older brother for Zora which is cute. :)
past decembers chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Aw, this was so cute.

Chad and Zora. xD

Good job!

-Bridgit xx chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
LOVED IT SO MUCH, they are just the best pairing up for friendship and bribing eachother, its just dso cool, sometimes i like t think there cousins or something :D
lightsthecity chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
That was amazing.

I loved it. Great job.
mrpuppy chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Zora's so clever :D I love that little elf girl. Keep up the good work.
PurpleAngel87 chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
I watched this episode this morning so it was nice to read this straight after - I absolutely loved that they showed more of Zora and more of Chad interacting with her - They tend to leave them out quite a bit.

I really liked that Zora agreed to talk him up to Sonny and that he was really easy to convince when Zora mentioned Sonny's name. This story is also proof that you pretty much rock at any fandom and any character. So yes, awesome story!
NovemberDreamin chapter 1 . 3/18/2010

i was hoping it would be actually zoraxchad...

but still good!

and very well written, great job XD
Kiluca1228 chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
You are a very good writer! :) and i enjoy most of your stories so keep up the good work :)
LittleRedOne chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
It took me forever to watch this episode, but I finally did so I was able to read this now. :D I was surprised to see you post something for SwaC. Of course, if anyone could write a good fic for those characters it'd be you. This was great - amusing and something I could see actually happening.

"Chad Dylan Cooper didn’t do tears. Unless it was little girls crying tears of joy from being in the presence of Chad Dylan Cooper." - That's all I need to see you wrote Chad great. Lol. No, I really like that part - it made me laugh.

"He wasn’t actually going to go so far as frown because that caused wrinkles, but he could stare moodily into space and project a general air of gloominess. That always worked for MacKenzie." You write so great for Chad. I could see him thinking this like it was logically the best decision.

I won't keep copying and pasting though - this review would never end if I did. I like the semi-subtle effects Sonny has on him. We knew his mood lifted because of Sonny, but he didn't realize that. Haha, he thought he had a rare giraffe fever. Ha. You write such good humor things. Did you know that? Because you do. It's just random little lines that are so in character and so funny. I love them.

I love seeing Zora talking to Chad - she's a character that I don't always understand. Sometimes she really just kind of freaks me out. You wrote her in a way where she still had that odd edge about her, but she wasn't creepy or anything. I both thank and compliment you on that.

Great fic!

LaPaige chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
I laughed pretty much through all of this. I'm sorry it took so long to read - I had over 200 updates after my two week holiday and I'm slowly going through them all. This was awesome :). Zora isn't mentioned much so it was a nice change to see her being centre of this fic along with Chad :)
Agrata chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Wow, great job!

You seriously captured Chad's personality so well, it's scary.

I seriously love the Zora/Chad thing in Sonny In The Middle. I'm happy you made a fic about it :)

Great job!
of self chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
First of all, and Marshall making out. -gag-. That visual fills me with squeamishness even though I feel about feeling squeamish.

Teehee, you added the puppy-pushing thing. I like how Chad uses it to rationalize that, that is the reason why is taking Zora to the movie. Silly Chad, like we don't know better. He's just a big ole softie at heart. Though the fact that he took her to an dead animals' morgue just wins me over. I would have been green and sick even before I entered the place.

You have Chad so down to a tee. I mean all his thoughts and expressions are so spot on!

I love your portrayal of Zora. She is so devious and yet wonderfully kooky. And the part where she blackmails Chad with Sonny is hilarious. Totally shows that Chad is floored by Sonny and her 'stupid' cute. And the fact that you used the word Svengali made me smile. I haven't seen it used with Zora but it fits very well y'know.

And the last bit was just about adorable. The things he does for Sonny. Though I'll admit, monkeys in 3-D sound pretty cool.

All around fun one-shot Kendra. Please do write more for SWAC. I would love to see what you come up with. :)
faerietaleredux chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
First of all. A huge thank you for the dedication. I was more than surprised to see you writing for SWAC, considering our conversation the other day, lol. But it's a wonderful surprise. Surprise me all the time, ok? :D

I watched the episode, and immediately thought of an animal version of The Bodies exhibit. Poor Tawni and Chad.

By the way-you have Chad down so perfectly, it's scary. As in wow. I'd list the quotes that particularly show it, but it's like every time Chad has a thought.

"And for some reason, his shoulder was sort of tingly where she had touched it and he felt a little warm. He hoped that wasn’t a sign that he had contracted some rare giraffe fever." You've even thrown in some Sonny/Chad! It's wonderful.

“Who?” Chad asked in confusion.-HAHAHA. Ok, you're only confirming everything I've said about you utterly and completely understanding Chad. Wow. And Zora too!

"We all know you like her.” It's true. I think they all know it-even Nico and Grady. Which is saying something.

I love this, Kendra!
PaNcAk3s chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Oh Kendra, its been a while since I've reviewed...Not just for you, but in general. I've been pretty distracted lately. But I loved this. It was awesome : )

I love the whole Chad/Zora friendship angle. I haven't actually gotten to watch that episode yet, but seeing as how I still loved this story, you should take that as a huge compliment to your writing. :)

- nicole
Alyssa chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Hey, your Dead Giraffe story is really good... can't wait for the next chapter:)Hopefuly that will be soon!