Reviews for Lin's Secret and Ingenious File:
Eternal Enchanting chapter 1 . 1/26
OH MY GOODNESS HOW HAVE I NOT READ THIS UNTIL NOW? Thank you, truly from the very bottom of my heart thank you, for writing this. This is one of the funniest and cutest things I've ever read, I actually started laughing to the point I cried a little. The notes up top to the team, oh my God. Again, thank you. I don't know how I've survived up until this point in time having not read this. I tip my hat to you, well done.
comwiz chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Really adorable and definitely funny! Keep writing more!
WhovianMaiPotter chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
Simply adorable! :3
This-Is-The-Beat-Of-My-Heart chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
That was adorable loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
It's midnight so I had to hide my laughter. I'm 13 an that's hard to do when you just had 1.5 slurpies. I think I just woke up my Sister.
AmyNChan chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
LOL! XD. This was too cute and hilarious to read! XD Lin and Yasu are officially partners in crime! XD
KataraJanae chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Omg lol loved it
yey4.sum.bubbles chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
I loved this! XD
Rose chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
more more lol redos
Gheart chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
I love this its how i like to think Lin really is, thank you for writing this. Very funny and really enjoyable to read.
gemmagirl chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Interesting plate
Miss KuroYuki chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
YEAH! I like it! Umm... NO! I LOVE IT! PLEASE WRITE MORE IT SOO FUNNY BUT ROMANTIC, TOO.

Is THERE A sequel? please let there be!
shika takara chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
'Tis true! Plates can't kiss you back Not that I've triedor anything *looksaroundnervously*

Lol, jk, jk, I've never kissed a plate, probably when I was a toddler but that's about it.

Great oneshot, never knew Lin could be so devious ;D

Oh my Dr. Pepper!,

shika takara
Naruisawesome chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
LOL! This it hilarious! Omg I loved Lin talking and his inputs! And when Yasu joined it and with the mustache! And seriously Naru..a plate..LOL! Laughed through the whole thing! Well Im gonna go favorited it now!
uchiha.sakura.23 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012