Reviews for Stockholm Syndrome
Fiery Dancer chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
I would be very interested to read the sequel :)
GryffindorAtHeart chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Lovely. It was like poetry.
the yellow submarine chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Amazing!
ThoughtfulMindings chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Wow, this is twistedly beautiful! You're an incredible writer! Her emotions and thoughts and feelings are so amazing. I can't stop reading this!
liliesandroses54 chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
I like this, and you should so write a sequel to it in another pov.
Rochelais1990 chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
really well written!
over-rehearsed chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
I loved it. It was really well written, and therefore you must be a good writer )

I am going to add it to my c2 Much love!
YellowSpottedTunaFish chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Wow. This was amazing! You are a magnificent writer! :D
Dark-Purple chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
It was well writen but it depressed me.
WhispersInTheShawdows chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
This is great!
pageleaf chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
*hushed with awe* Wow. That's really quite amazing, and extremely well written! Truly beautiful;really, very magnificent. :)

~Ivy
123-say-cheese chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Wow! That was awesome :D

A sequel would be great :)
Meg chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
That was really incredible. I love all of your stuff and this one didn't fall short of expectations. I would love a sequel!
NellieNotMolly chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Oh wow! This is quite intriguing to read. Her emotions are so very powerful! I do think she is wrong, though, when she says to herself that he is unmoved and unaffected by her. I think he is as addicted to her as she is to him.

I would like to hear from him, but even more, to read about what happens later. Either seeing them evolve to a more health relationship, if that is even possible, or to see her escape and become whole without him.
ellesra chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
You write wonderfully. It doesn't matter from whose point of view the next one is, just please write it.