Reviews for Agonizing Heart
Purestrongpoem chapter 6 . 7/8/2012
Good story. I enjoy it.
wang1 chapter 5 . 1/7/2010
this is epic, really awsome!

Kardia is sensetive and some sort of naive, tres mignon!

Degel is nice and stronge in his heart!

they all got what they need in the end!

nice shot!

and I kind of love manigoldo here he is really a sharp guy!

love it!
Yukitarina chapter 6 . 10/18/2009
Oh I really love this...it's so touching, once again it makes me want to cry... Very beautiful ending, ow...I can't believe this story has ended... T.T

Thank you for writing this very wonderful story, I really love this! :) I won't ever bored to say that I really love this! Thank you very much! Hugs!
Intrigued Dreams chapter 6 . 10/17/2009
I Adore it!

Simply Amazing and I loved reading this chapter!
Yukitarina chapter 5 . 10/7/2009
So touching...! Oh my god, your story is always so tactile! Please please continue soon! The last chapter next? I'm gonna miss this story so much... T.T Thank you very much!
Ale-chan chapter 4 . 10/4/2009
... XD kardia has a kamikaze soul, doesn't he?

My... ' he just keeps getting into more and more trouble. Maybe the others should strap him to his bed.

That could make some fangirls happy he would receive help whether he wants it or not!

Thanx!
Yukitarina chapter 4 . 9/24/2009
I really love this story! Kardia is indeed really addicted with fighting! Sob...poor Degel... Please update soon!
Selei chapter 3 . 9/20/2009
WTF! Why is Kardia attacking Degel? This is so cool! I love this story! I really can't wait for the next chapter, the suspense is killing me! LOL! Poor Kardia...
Ale-chan chapter 2 . 9/17/2009
._. My! It wasn't a oneshot!

That makes me happy! ' I really hope for Kardia to make up with D├ęgel. Although it's going to be hard for both.

-.- My poor ishi mishie Kardia!

XD He so deserves it! Thanx!
Saiya chapter 2 . 9/14/2009
Le gasp! Poor Kardia! Oh man, I wish I could do something to help! DEGEL go over there and help your friend! I do hope this works out in the end! I loved this chapter, and am so far in love with this story! can't wait for the next post. Great idea!
Ale-chan chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Nice!

I loved Kardia's pride. It was very real.

Short but great.

Congrats!
Yukitarina chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
My God...it's so wonderful...so sad... The characters fit very well. I really love Degel and Kardia's heart tale, please create more and more about their friendship.