Reviews for A Different Dursley Family
Stormshadow13 chapter 1 . 11/26
I really had to grin at the ending of this chapter. Oh I think I’m going to really like your version of I petunia and Vernon.
Nad19 chapter 13 . 5/20
this is food thanks
mumphie chapter 13 . 4/13
Ah, another wonderful story! I'm sad that life must have gotten too busy for you to continue. This deserves a time when you can come back to it! :)
AstoriaPheonix chapter 3 . 3/17
noice.
S-Lioness chapter 13 . 1/2
I am glad things turned out like this. I dislike your Mcgongall, and I am glad Harry wasn't in Gryffindor. I wonder about Draco thou, how will It turn out for him.
LeoniLiponscovi2 chapter 13 . 12/31/2020
Awesome fic!
Li-Ion89 chapter 3 . 12/14/2020
Yes i like this universe very much
TLTLI chapter 13 . 9/7/2020
Lovely
Guest chapter 11 . 9/3/2020
Draco is a monomaniacal personality in grande dame style. He's the Auntie Mame of Wizworld. The whole family is adorable, in an Addams Family sort of way.
oregonbird chapter 8 . 9/2/2020
Oh, that's brilliant. When two worlds collide! Parading a literally marked child through the middle of town on your enemies' timetable - I bet he would have been mobbed. Not to mention it's an obvious power move as well as the security risk; what does D gain by taunting the opposition? and all Petunia's objections as well! Its so satisfying when someone with talent brings the atavistic weirdness which is the magical mind to life as part of the action. It takes some solid world-building, and I think you've got that nailed.

If you can bend physical reality, why can't you walk past 'consequences' by bending reality and the time path? Wizarding past the quantum level, without even noticing it. Would explain why McG is so dismissive- she understands her craft, and knows she can change reality just by interacting with it. Consequences are literally for other people. But if she wasn't so powerful and child-stealing, it would be amusing that McG and her lot are geared to a society operating at 'Housewives of Upper Surrey' level.
red-jacobson chapter 13 . 8/15/2020
Very enjoyable story, and I hope your muse decides to come back to it, I'd love to know what happens next.

Red
Kashagal and Natures Ruler chapter 13 . 4/27/2020
K: I've read a few of your stories and have enjoyed almost all of them! I hope this story catches your interest again and gets an update someday, along with many of your other short stopped stories.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/15/2020
This is weird. In England it used to be common for even teenagers tp have some alcohol on occasions. Wizards serve butterbeer to teens and firewiskey as sson as you're an adult. There is no way that culturally Lily's parents would object to alcohol consumption by their adult kids..s
K1P1 chapter 13 . 2/9/2020
I'm enjoying this story and hope there are new chapters soon!
Bronze chapter 4 . 1/19/2020
Now, these Dursleys have more brain cells than the ones JKR made up for her books! Those three should've been spending quality time in one of Her Majesty's prisons! I think that Fumblemort is most likely lying to Petunia and Vernon about the Blood Wards. It wouldn't surprise me if the ward stone could be moved and the wards reestablished on another home. However, Fumblemort doesn't want them to move and have to go through all that bother. Not to mention that living there is stressful and he may be hoping that combined with the little tweak to the wards he's done will make them turn on Harry.
1,290 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »