Reviews for A Different Dursley Family
jumping-jo chapter 13 . 7/27
i wish you'd write more to this story...love that petunia inspired malfoy to be a healer...hope he still looks after crab and goyle
Thank you for writing this story. I really liked it. I hope Draco will not be unhappy at Hogwarts.
:-)
I like it when you give two people who consider the same given situation totally differently :-)
Yet, if Petunia stays at home, there will be some benefits too, won't they?
I can imagine that. Hopefully the neighbours some day will just get used to them.
This is what decent people would do. I guess none of the people at Harry Potter's are decent, or very few.
Im so bad at reviews. Thank you for writing this story.
chyaraskiss chapter 13 . 6/18
I would have love to have seen McGonagall taken down a peg or two. I think Harry needs Legal representation since whoever is his guardian failed to provide for him growing up. I do love a good Dumblebashing.
orionastro chapter 13 . 6/15
very good story so far, I do wonder who Harry will find love, Justin? , Draco? , Blaise? Cedric ? , Can't hardly wait for the next chapters
A.S.-sama chapter 13 . 6/12
Awesome! ;]
Greyff chapter 1 . 6/11
interesting beginning. Don't think i've run across quite this approach before, though "methods of rationality" comes close in some ways.
Dagger-Seishin chapter 13 . 5/17
I'm enjoying a different take on everyone
Corwyn chapter 13 . 5/2
I'm loving this story so far and I hope you get a chance to continue it. Thanks for sharing it with us.
iroshi chapter 13 . 4/12
I just re-read this story after many years, and I thought, why not go check to see if the author is still writing? And I'm excited to see that you ARE! (And I have to now go through all the stuff you've written lately to read any of it that's in my fandoms!)

Is there any chance you might return to this story ever? I really really loved the premise and I would love to see where it goes!
TheViolentVictorian chapter 13 . 4/11
good shit go౦ԁ sHit thats some goodshit rightthere rightthere if i do ƽaү so my self i say so thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ Good shit
1,236 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »