Reviews for A Different Dursley Family
OmegaUltima chapter 13 . 1/20
You keep leaving the interesting ones seemingly dead in the water :(
slytherinsal chapter 4 . 1/17
medical bills? why are they going private? what was wrong with the NHS?
the accidental horcrux chapter 1 . 11/27/2017
Hot damn I'm so excited I just finished chapter one and now there's likely some sort of books I should be reading for school but that's not very likely anymore...
Divine Protector of Skyrim chapter 13 . 11/17/2017
Hey it’s been a bit more than 4 years since you’ve last updated this. This is a really cool idea your going with. I hope you come back to this in the near future.
Divine Protector of Skyrim chapter 1 . 11/16/2017
Oooh. I’m definitely going to like this.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/11/2017
Omfg this is so sweet.
jumping-jo chapter 13 . 7/27/2017
i wish you'd write more to this that petunia inspired malfoy to be a healer...hope he still looks after crab and goyle
Guest chapter 13 . 6/30/2017
Thank you for writing this story. I really liked it. I hope Draco will not be unhappy at Hogwarts.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/30/2017
I like it when you give two people who consider the same given situation totally differently :-)
Guest chapter 5 . 6/30/2017
Yet, if Petunia stays at home, there will be some benefits too, won't they?
Guest chapter 4 . 6/30/2017
I can imagine that. Hopefully the neighbours some day will just get used to them.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/30/2017
This is what decent people would do. I guess none of the people at Harry Potter's are decent, or very few.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2017
Im so bad at reviews. Thank you for writing this story.
chyaraskiss chapter 13 . 6/18/2017
I would have love to have seen McGonagall taken down a peg or two. I think Harry needs Legal representation since whoever is his guardian failed to provide for him growing up. I do love a good Dumblebashing.
orionastro chapter 13 . 6/15/2017
very good story so far, I do wonder who Harry will find love, Justin? , Draco? , Blaise? Cedric ? , Can't hardly wait for the next chapters
1,242 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »