Reviews for Area 51
Lanny-Sama chapter 4 . 7/30/2014
I am so anxious to see where this goes that I can barely read everything and find myself skipping large parts o.o
Denver chapter 4 . 3/11/2012
More please? It pains me to see such lovely work abandoned :(
icanhascamaro chapter 2 . 11/20/2011
I like to think that by the middle of this chapter, and definitely by the end of this chapter, that I have a fair idea of where you're going with this. I haven't seen it mentioned by any of the other reviewers, but I think I know what's going on...and I LOVE it.

I hope you'll continue this story! It's Epic Awesome.
icanhascamaro chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
(hugs Sam) He's so adorable! He who is Sam but is not Sam...lol. Love this story!
icanhascamaro chapter 4 . 11/12/2011
Wow. What an AWESOME story! I love your stories. I've never seen a story like this one. More please?
XTANX chapter 4 . 6/10/2011
Oh my god I love this concept! Please please pleeeaaaaasssse continue!
Cara-Shrane chapter 4 . 2/28/2010
:D Skai and Star

:3 and optimus

:P and Megatron

3 this, its cool
anonybot chapter 4 . 2/6/2010
Well I came across this story and I really lie it a lot. Hope you plan to finish it because A) I want to see if they all become transformers B) I want to see if they start developing characteristics of transformers factions (Like behaving like autobots or decepticons as opposed to how they behaved while still fully human-I'm guessing if their behaviour changes the red eyed ones will act like and be drawn to decepricons and if there are any blue eyed ones they'll be attracted to and act like autobots) and C)I want to know where all the canon characters of transformers are going to fit into this OC storyline. PLEASE update soon. I'm dying to read more.
redamiB6147 chapter 4 . 10/1/2009
I really like the idea of this story. I would love it if there were more chapters posted soon, but I understand if you cant. Heck, I have way too many stories going at the smae time as well. I really need to prioritize.

This is a great story, and I hope to read more soon. Oh, I favorited you as an author, and Im slowly making my way through all your stories.
Eliza Acheron chapter 4 . 9/25/2009
Another awesome story- I'm very interested to see how this one progresses. Nice work! : )
Starfire201 chapter 4 . 9/25/2009
The feelings of depression and helplessness were very palpable there. You could just feel the pain they were both in and definitely it was easy to sympathize with. It wasn't too hard to see the traces of who they are becoming, slowly and surely. And I certainly saw the attraction Sean has for her.

Further, I suspect the military will be finding them rather soon given what was mentioned earlier, and that should be one heck of a confrontation.
Uniasus chapter 3 . 9/18/2009
O, I really like where this is going.
Ithilas chapter 3 . 9/7/2009
I really do like. Its an odd concept for sure but you're putting it together so beautifully. It's like they are who they are but at the same time they're not. Geez I hope my babbling is making sense...
Ithilas chapter 2 . 9/7/2009
Yay! They're not gonna be squishable forever! It's interesting to see the dynamics between Sam and Sara. Plus Sara's eyes going red is just wicked awesome...
Starfire201 chapter 3 . 9/7/2009
I can make some guesses as to who's going to be what Transformer at this point, and I definitely get why you say this may or may not be considered slash. And by the way, very clever of you to use the initials of Sara and Sam for the two I believe they will become.