Reviews for The Other Side
DitzyMusicLover chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
So I found this story (figured out who Trey was at Starbucks, confirmed with NBE-D ID) and noticed you hadn't updated in 5 years. Is this story abandoned?
Catbelle chapter 3 . 6/17/2012
If you ever find the time I would love to see more of this story. It's awesome so far!
Hebi R chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
You mention finishing stories on your profile. May I politely make a motion for this one?
Linda Chicana chapter 3 . 7/10/2011
Thundercracker! :D Please update soon! This is so good! I would like to see it develope more!
Deceptifemme chapter 3 . 1/13/2010
OMG!So cute, so need more!
Sunshine-She-Be chapter 3 . 12/11/2009
You've done good so far keep it up. -
Soului chapter 3 . 10/12/2009
I actually kind of like TC as a character, I'm glad you're using him in the story.
redamiB6147 chapter 3 . 10/1/2009
I love how you started this story. It kept my intrest peaked even though there was no mention of hte transformers yet. I really like this, and I hope that you keep working on it. I cant wait for more.
Teoryn chapter 3 . 9/26/2009
I just happened upon this story and thought I would give it a shot and I am so very happy that I did! At first I was thinking that she was going to meet an autobot for a partner but when it turned out to be just another human I was a touch disapointed. Then she started to make all her little observations and then it got me to thinking that perhaps he was like the Decepticon girl in the second movie but it just didn't really fit and I was completly wraped up in the story by that point as I wanted to know who this guy was! And then he turns out to be Thundercracker and I was all excited!

I like the girl. Her character brings in the fun and giddy feeling of someone new finding out about the Cybrotronians and then getting an awsome ride with one of the jets. It is nice to see Thundercraker through her eyes and I look forward to finding out who it is they are going to find and how they will take to Thundercracker bringing along a guest!

This is awonderful story and I look forward to reading more whenever your insperation strikes again for this story.

Happy writing

Teoryn
Emi Takahashi chapter 3 . 9/26/2009
interisting
Wol Lo chapter 3 . 9/25/2009
Thirty foot tall robotic fighter jets with sibling rivalry issues...*giggles*

I'm curious to know what will be Starscream and Skywarp's disguising job? I hope that would reveal in next chapter.
Cfox chapter 3 . 9/25/2009
Now that was cool. I like how you are going with this and love the interaction between TC and Celine. Looking forward to seeing more of this fic.
dixiegurl13 chapter 3 . 9/25/2009
Oh wow! I cannot tell you how over-joyed I was at seeing this update in my inbox!

She finally meets TC! And in one of the best-written ways I've read ever possible! I'm jealous, I'll admit! After all, it's not every day one gets to ride in a sentient F/A-22 Raptor fighter jet doing Mach 2!

Your descriptions were top-notch and the action well-paced. I wonder if our human friend will meet the "two other siblings?"

Thanks again for the update; you made my night!

Cheers!
Starfire201 not signed in chapter 3 . 9/25/2009
Took me about 7 months to update one of my chaptered stories, so I have nowhere to complain. Yet I did for some reason. Looks like I was right in my guess about who Trey was, and Celine seems to have accepted it rather well. Nice development.
Uniasus chapter 2 . 9/23/2009
I knew he was a Transformer!