Reviews for Harassment
Jazzilynn Hall chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
This is absolutely hilarious! Especially that last part... I'm using Soundwave... LMFAO
Lady Minuialwen chapter 2 . 7/7/2014
LOL XD Please update more!
buslimpan chapter 2 . 6/6/2014
I can't help but to feel sorry for Optimus and Megatron xD But this is hilarious! My cheeks hurt from smiling all the time when I tried not to laugh xD

This is plain awesome.
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 2 . 5/24/2014
Please continue!
bittyskitty94210 chapter 2 . 2/20/2014
these were spectacularly awesome! i had trouble keeping my laughing down. :) i love how sam totally twists megatrons words, then again the words are not twisted just the second meaning of them is pointed out. it seems likely to happen because they are aliens and human customs are still new to them even with the internet lol. does megatrons name mean big bad megatron? keep up the good work you two! if not please do not let these stories be deleted they fun to read.
Fangthehedgewolf chapter 2 . 11/16/2013
I hope you continue this story!
Tigerwolvesvixen chapter 2 . 8/26/2013
lmao awesome story
Lavonya chapter 2 . 7/27/2013
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
You should make a sequel about Megatron and Optimus getting together!
Lavonya chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Sayuri-Yuuko chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
What the fuck did I just read! XD Oh my gosh I'm dying from laughter! I can't breath! I seriously stopped breathing, snorted (Rather unlady-like might I add) at different parts and cackled.

This is sooooo awesome and well written! Chaos ensures as Sam introduces Megatron and Optimus to their destiny of sparking! :D
SasoriTactic chapter 2 . 12/7/2012
XD so its UST all around?
technoWriter15 chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
LOL
Ironhide's Girl 103 chapter 2 . 11/19/2012
Nice. Good job, Soundwave. Always look out for the quite ones.
Amused M.S chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
Nortagem equals Megatron BACKWARDS LOL LOL LOL LOL Nice fic, by the way. Oh, and M.S. equals Metal Strike. Couldn't fit the damn thing. And can you make a fic with my OC Metal Strike X Megs? Metal Strike is a femme. if so, thanks.
Chemical Access chapter 2 . 8/29/2012
note to self, do not read this at midnight when youre supposed to be sleeping. your mother will hear you laughing and threaten to take your computer XD

couldnt stop laughing at all :D i love it XD