Reviews for Harassment
Chemical Access chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
haha wow. this is what i would do to my friends. hilarious! keep up the funny!
LadyGrimR chapter 2 . 2/22/2012
I wants moreeee! HEhehehe
Yoru no Nx chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
laughed sooooooo hard! good lord sam is such a perv! loving it!
super.happy.fun.time chapter 2 . 2/15/2012
ROFL... This is awesome...Will you be working on more for it?
Kayzi chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
Does BBM mean Bad Boy Megatron?

XD
Alixier chapter 2 . 10/27/2011
okay, so it's about midnight, and i have to be silent because of the parental unit next room over, but this really tested how well i can stay silent while laughing hysterically.

i gotta say, i would bet Sam would be braver online than in person, and he's already kinda pushing it in the movies in person against Megatron.
janit3443 chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
LMFAO! I'm trying to laugh as quietly as possible, but it's pretty hard, because this is pretty friggin' hilarious!
sub0chick chapter 2 . 10/1/2011
*dies laughing* this is too fucking funny, almost have to feel sorry for op and megs with everybody conspiring against them. and i love how everybody just starts jumping in on the chats lol keep up the great work, i want more!
BleckBlah5956 chapter 2 . 8/26/2011
lol
Tomato Sandwich chapter 2 . 8/25/2011
I laughed SO hard at "Nortagem" XD
Nakka chapter 2 . 8/25/2011
Oh my stars, this has been one of the best humor fics I have read in a LONG time xD I really wish you would continue this at some point. Would looooove some details on the hack-induced dreams 3
BellatriD chapter 2 . 7/24/2011
please please please please please please please please please please please pleaseplease please please please please please please please please please please pleaseplease please please please please please please please please please please pleaseplease please please please please please please please please please please pleaseplease please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please PLEASE continue this! :D
Autobot Firekat chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
please continue
Xaipa chapter 2 . 7/14/2011
This is THE SHIT!

Ok, this was really entertaining. Although I doubt that it would ever happen, but hey, it's crack! Since when do we question crack?
Guest chapter 2 . 7/10/2011