Reviews for Harassment
Ironhide's Girl 103 chapter 2 . 11/19/2012
Nice. Good job, Soundwave. Always look out for the quite ones.
Amused M.S chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
Nortagem equals Megatron BACKWARDS LOL LOL LOL LOL Nice fic, by the way. Oh, and M.S. equals Metal Strike. Couldn't fit the damn thing. And can you make a fic with my OC Metal Strike X Megs? Metal Strike is a femme. if so, thanks.
Lailuh chapter 2 . 8/29/2012
note to self, do not read this at midnight when youre supposed to be sleeping. your mother will hear you laughing and threaten to take your computer XD

couldnt stop laughing at all :D i love it XD
Lailuh chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
haha wow. this is what i would do to my friends. hilarious! keep up the funny!
LadyGrimR chapter 2 . 2/22/2012
I wants moreeee! HEhehehe
Yoru no Nx chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
laughed sooooooo hard! good lord sam is such a perv! loving it!
super.happy.fun.time chapter 2 . 2/15/2012
ROFL... This is awesome...Will you be working on more for it?
Kayzin chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
Does BBM mean Bad Boy Megatron?

XD
Alixier chapter 2 . 10/27/2011
okay, so it's about midnight, and i have to be silent because of the parental unit next room over, but this really tested how well i can stay silent while laughing hysterically.

i gotta say, i would bet Sam would be braver online than in person, and he's already kinda pushing it in the movies in person against Megatron.
janit3443 chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
LMFAO! I'm trying to laugh as quietly as possible, but it's pretty hard, because this is pretty friggin' hilarious!
jujukittychick chapter 2 . 10/1/2011
*dies laughing* this is too fucking funny, almost have to feel sorry for op and megs with everybody conspiring against them. and i love how everybody just starts jumping in on the chats lol keep up the great work, i want more!
BleckBlah5956 chapter 2 . 8/26/2011
lol
Tomato Sandwich chapter 2 . 8/25/2011
I laughed SO hard at "Nortagem" XD
Nakka chapter 2 . 8/25/2011
Oh my stars, this has been one of the best humor fics I have read in a LONG time xD I really wish you would continue this at some point. Would looooove some details on the hack-induced dreams 3
BellatriD chapter 2 . 7/24/2011
please please please please please please please please please please please pleaseplease please please please please please please please please please please pleaseplease please please please please please please please please please please pleaseplease please please please please please please please please please please pleaseplease please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please PLEASE continue this! :D
144 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »