Reviews for Chasing Rabbits
ri muito!
hester4418 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
That was great! :-)
pennyd chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Wonderful, fun story! Thanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Very cute! I would love to see her face when she is told
SusanC chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
What a charming story! We seldom get to see an older Miral, but she certainly would be this precocious. Sorry I missed this when it first came out.
MarMar1 chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
can't believe I hadn't read this before, but I am glad I found it while trolling for god J/C fic. I love the implied image of Kathryn reacting to Miral telling her what B'Elanna said about Barbie having more personality than Seven!
Corrupt Innocence chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
BAHAHAHAHAHA, this was too amazing!
MegaraMegumi chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
absolutely adorable! I loved this story, so whimsical :) Thanks for sharing!
lizzy74656 chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
Like all your other reviewers, I also liked this story. Somehow though I feel it stands better alone than continueing with it. I know the summary had me wondering what the story would be about, so it was a delightful surprise to find him dealing with Miral. Beautiful.
Cheshire6845 chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
That was wonderful! Oh I really enjoyed that. She's a handful and a half. Too perfect!
pikapiaaml chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Omg this is perhaps one of the best fics I have read in a long time - totally believable, and Miral is absolutely adorable! Nice to see a child being a child.

Can I recommend this story to a few friends I know?
Gates Hepburn chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
*big happy sigh*

That was absolutely lovely!

Will we be seeing more in this little universe?
GLovesTrek chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Really adorable, Miral reminds me of my nieces when they were four - very insistant, thanks for writing, GS.
Mizvoy chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
A delightful story and a darling Miral. Thanks for sharing this very sweet picture of Chakotay dealing with a child!
EwigeStudentin chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Your Miral is a sweetheart!

And I think I know why Kachotay had to sleep on Tom's sofa :)