Reviews for ANBU Gaiden
Wenu chapter 11 . 10/29/2014
Scratch that earlier comment of mine, it wasnt really that accurate.
Wenu chapter 10 . 10/29/2014
Good chapter as always, but there was one thing that left me a bit annoyed, the time difference between real world and Tsukiyomi, when 1 second in real world equals 3 days in the realm of Tsukiyomi, so capturing Sasuke would not have never worked. But otherwise it was good reading.
Lyora chapter 3 . 10/17/2014
I love this story SOOO much I am taking it seriously XD

It is annoying that Danzo is the hokage !
Kabuto and Orochimaru are there
Naruto and sakura are secretly dating and thank god no one knows

I love the story plot soooo much!

Worst case scenario is an arrange marriage for Naruto with the daimyo's daughter

I hope Sasuke will be good?

I also want danzo dead
Luna Charmcaster chapter 16 . 11/26/2013
kyaaaaa! . I loved this story NaruSaku forever 3 . 3
Zero-Tails317 chapter 16 . 9/26/2013
Loved this story.
Guest chapter 16 . 1/8/2013
BEST THING EVER i love the story scratch that stories you made if you can. May you make more NaruSaku stories? Become an Author, you definetly got the talent.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/20/2012
this is my second time reading through your series... and i know it has been a few years since you wrote this, but due to how amazing this series is and its proceeding series were, i, and probably along with many others, would be in a state of pure bliss if you were to write another based on how naruto and sakura initially fell in love
flower.kat chapter 16 . 7/30/2012
aww i loved it and will definetly read My Father's Shoes :)
flower.kat chapter 12 . 7/30/2012
great story! loving the plot :)
flower.kat chapter 2 . 7/30/2012
wow i wasn't too sure i was going to enjoy this fic but i'm really glad i gave it a shot!
pepergirl001 chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
cool
Dreaming while awake chapter 16 . 12/21/2010
Best Naru/Saku story I've ever read! Good Job.
naruko-chan05 chapter 16 . 9/2/2010
i totally love your fic

great story
DonutBeagle chapter 16 . 7/28/2010
Yay, nice ending. Sure loved reading this.

And about my FF name? Whenever my Dad took me to the gas station so that I could get a doughnut while we drove to High school, he called me that. ; )
DonutBeagle chapter 9 . 7/25/2010
Eh, when did Sasuke's character get eviscerated?

I'm sorry, but I don't see him kiss Sakura just to spite Naruto, it's out of character. Anyway the chapter was good, and do I hear wedding bells in the distance?