Reviews for Little Monsters
kncrowder88 chapter 4 . 1/13/2014
This is adorable funny. Love it. Great job.
JannaKalderash chapter 4 . 6/6/2013
Oh boy, is HE in for it! He's stuck with the little monsters for one standard year.

Poor guy will have a head full of grey hair at the end of it.
noreenklose chapter 4 . 5/22/2013
This is going well, I hope Amanda gives Sarek some good advice.
I'd rather be an Ambassador than a pre-school teacher ANY DAY!
I have a strong suspicion that Sarek will get out of this situation with a strong feeling (although illogical) of gratitude to Amanda. Plus the chance to fall in love. (Again, illogical)

KUTGW,

Noreen
dinotopian chapter 4 . 1/23/2013
Thank you!
2redbird chapter 4 . 1/20/2013
Glad to see you picked this one up again.
turquoisetribble chapter 4 . 1/20/2013
I love it! Please continue...
trekkfan chapter 4 . 1/20/2013
Great story - what is the vulcan method?
Hickabickaboo chapter 4 . 1/20/2013
Good stuff, really liking the look at a Vulcan teaching little human kids.
kyoko12989 chapter 3 . 8/22/2012
I am looking forward to a new chapter. This is an interesting concept. :)
noreenklose chapter 3 . 8/13/2011
Thanks for updating.

I am really looking forward to reading the word "complete" at the top, 'cause I don't read it till it's finished...too many authors have disappointed me by abandoning a REALLY GREAT story. So, I wait until it is finished, to start reading it.

It looks really good, and the story premise is fantastic!

Keep writing, please...I'm waiting patiently. ;-D

KUTGW,

Noreen
Saavikam69 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
as a head start eacher i have to laugh at this! pompous fool thinks he can teach children of another species! teach his own first!

he was doomed from the moment he put those papers on the little chairs! belly laughing

keep it up. i can't wait to see more.
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 3 . 8/13/2011
Short but good.
bina W chapter 3 . 8/13/2011
Lucillia,

Good Morning. Thank you for updating. Are you going to have more interaction between Sarek and the kids? I think that would be realy funny. But I like the story so far very much. I am looking forward to the next chapter.

Best Regards,

Bina
bina W chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Lucillia,

Good Evening,

This is from Bina. I emailed you a few days ago looking for your Sarek meets Amanda story. You replied but I found your email in the my email acct's spam box.

"...he had expected ther children to be just a bit more so, or possibly like some of the more intelligent and trainable animals." Chapter one was funny.
Kateribird chapter 2 . 3/2/2010
Aw. Ha ha ha ha. I really love this. I'm giggling like a fool right now picturing all of this. Oh goodness. This is so how it would go, too!