Reviews for Dichotomy of Good and Evil
Ice Drop chapter 7 . 4/10
Very, very interesting story! And there's so much more I want to see!

I hope you haven't given up on this!
RedWave-SunAlert-SoundStreaker chapter 7 . 2/8
This is so interesting! Im so glad I decided to check out your other TF stories!

If your still planning on continuing this eventually, Im looking forward to the next chapter!

I love how differently your portraying Starscream, & the bond.
dancesontrains chapter 7 . 1/2/2014
What you wrote of this was excellent, with some of the hottest plug-n-play I've read so far.
MewMew2 chapter 7 . 11/12/2013
Yessssssss. By far, the best Transformers story w/ a Starscream x Optimus Prime paring that I have ever read! Thank you so much for this, please continue to update when you have both the inspiration and the opportunity do so.
Exactlywhat chapter 7 . 12/22/2012
I do hope you continue this at some point. I know it's been a while, but I greatly enjoyed redding it, and I'd really like to see what happens...
surxi25 chapter 7 . 11/4/2012
I'd love to see this continued! It brings up some interesting concepts, like the fact that Cybertronian society doesn't seem to accept the loser faction very well. And the whole Primus thing is intriguing too.
Anyway, nice work :)
NightElfCrawler chapter 7 . 10/8/2012
To Guest: I would totally be up for RPing anytime. Just give me a buzz at nightelfcrawler on aim, msn, or serenitydragon on gmail/gtalk.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/8/2012
Aah, I knew starting this that it wasn't complete and it never will be, but it still hurts. There are so many things I want to see-Starscream facing the council, TC and Warp reuniting with each other and with Starscream... hot Starscream/Optimus sexings... augh!

If you ever want to role play some scenes from this... ;)
Guest chapter 7 . 6/28/2012
Hi! I just started this story a couple hours ago, and it was/is fantastic! I'll be sure to check your profile every so often in the hopes that you start updating (this) again. I really like this pairing, and I like the way that you portray the characters (believable and in-character). Oh, and you'll be happy to know that I haven't noticed any grammar/spelling errors either! Thank you for writing this, and may you have good luck with your future endeavors!
Cloud Kitsune17 chapter 7 . 4/12/2012
Daww, love the story so far. XD I wasn't expecting any sparkling talk in this one, I'll admit, so it was a real treat for me, whether a sparkling comes from it or not. Its still a cute concept. Derp~

Other then that... Wish it was finished. But a lot of very good stories are never finished. XD Can't do much about that~
LunaticV chapter 7 . 1/19/2012
omg! ungh! that was awesome! will you update this? pleasepleaseplease? XD
Citation-2 chapter 7 . 12/11/2011
This is such interesting, well-written story it is almost a crime to leave it unfinished. I really hope you'll return to update it.
The-writing-Mew chapter 7 . 11/21/2011
last year was the last time you updated this amazing story, good to know the reason Screamer is so... femenine XD

please, If ypou didn't forgot this, please update again, please please please :3 I'll give ya cookies XD
Kitt SummerIsle chapter 7 . 11/15/2011
One of the more frustrating unfinished stories, because it was good, interesting and well worth reading. Too bad that it got dropped. :(
dellykins chapter 7 . 11/5/2011
:( It's so very sad you didn't finish this one. It's so well written, and the plot is interesting. :(