Reviews for Within the Walls of Wammy's
laughs I moved to a new thing chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
I really, really like this story! Your writing is very good, and I really, really hope you decide to continue this! :D chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Beautifully written.

I was finally able to find some time to finish your story, and I'm happy you did.

Like the previous stories you've written before, everything just seems to flow well. It is very clear for the reader to understand, and I love this quality about your writing.

I hope you continue on this series because when the next chapter comes, I'll be there to give you a review! :)
Syrasha chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Hmm... Your writing style is brilliant, I'll say that right away. I really like it, and I can tell that you'll be able to shape this into a great story.

My only complaint, really, and it's a minor one at that, is that Near seems just the slightest bit out of character. Like I said, it's a very minor complaint, but just something I noticed.

I look forward to the next update. In fact, I expect it to be soon. ;) I look forward to reading about Fey's future in Wammy's.
Strawberry Vibe chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
While looking for a well written fanfiction that actually had a plot I stumbled across this one. Even from the summary I could tell it would be worth reading.

I was considering writing something similar to this a while back but I don't think there's much point now. xD I can't compete with this. It's written brilliantly. Near seemed a tiny bit out of character but not by much. Fey is very interesting and I can't wait to find out a little bit more about her and perhaps find out her history.

It's very sweet and cute at some points. I especially liked how you spoke about the scuff on the wooden floor. The little details like that are used well.
MissehKeehl chapter 1 . 8/24/2009

After reading the first chapter of this, I can already tell this is going to shape into a great fanfic. If it doesn't I'll be greatly disappointed, because this is really deserving of many reviews. It's beautifully written, and I love your style of writing. I'll be sure to keep up with this, since it's sparked my interest :)

Moving on, Fey seems like an adorable character, and I'm very glad she's unlike many Mary-Sues I've seen in stories. You didn't say the specific pairings, but is this by any chance NearxOC? Either way, I'm looking forward to the next update.

Please keep writing!