Reviews for The Road Less Traveled
WrenchWielder chapter 2 . 10/14/2014
NOOOO! Please continue this! I need to see what happens! There's no way you just killed Starscream. I already have a theory as to exactly how not-dead he is and why. I would love to see what you have (had? I want you to continue this but if you don't guess it's had) in store for this story. I don't know how to persuade you to continue but I would be so happy if you decided you wanted to.
Phoenix1337 chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
Are you going to continue this story? It's really good!
yamiishot chapter 2 . 5/12/2011
Noooo Starscream D8 Sitting on the edge of my chair wondering what's gonna happen next, oh god STARSCREAM D8
Archivist chapter 2 . 5/5/2011
OMG MOAR PLZ PLZ
starscream101 chapter 2 . 7/11/2010
Wow... That was freakin AMAZING. PLEASE FINISH! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!. ITS BEEN SUCH A LONG TIME SINCE I'VE READ A GOOD FAN FIC!
Kittona chapter 2 . 11/11/2009
That's not the end, is it? 'Cause the author's note made it sound like there's more... but, but, Starscream... Poor Sky...

Awesome story. Can't wait to see what else you do with it, or if that's it, then it was good. . Very nicely written.
Shirox chapter 2 . 11/8/2009
OH MY GOD! DON'T STOP HERE! I NEED MORE! ;_; Really hun' i luv this story already so please, please update! *_*
Kyme chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
/cries/ Oh... Starscream... /sniff/ I love their characterisations in this fic. Please do continue.
redamiB6147 chapter 2 . 10/1/2009
That...was great. And so sad. I really like this one as well.

Heck, I really love your work.
Uniasus chapter 2 . 9/21/2009
No! Not Star! *sniffs* Here I was, expecting a wonderful story between the two of them, and you kill him in the second chapter! *shakes fist* You better rectify that in the next update.
Dvana chapter 2 . 9/14/2009
I like the way this is going. Very nice work, and an interesting take on things. Thanks for sharing it.
Shadow Wolf 359 chapter 2 . 9/8/2009
I really don't know how I was still surprised that Megatron was leading the uprising. I was so wrapped up in Megatron being over-protective of Creator's Little Mech, it hadn't seemed possible. Well done!

Poor Starscream, but he always gets the short end of the stick, and poor Skyfire is just in a state of "Omgwhat".

I think the part I'm most interested in seeing is Megatron when he realizes that his rebellion, his uprising, killed his son. And Optimus's reaction to that too.

Let this be a lesson, kiddies: Divorce sucks.
mdnytryder chapter 2 . 9/8/2009
Oh no! You killed him. Poor Skyfire, real life isn't as pure as he would like to believe.

I can't believe you left us with such a cliffhanger.
Wol Lo chapter 2 . 9/7/2009
WHAT's THIS! You killed Star! ;_; How could you?

But this's interesting. Please update soon. I'm dying to see next chapter. T_T
Carmilla DeWinter chapter 2 . 9/7/2009
Whoa, evil cliffhanger. As it is, I think I might have a vague idea what Starscream has done.

Sadly, Megatron's involvement isn't quite the big surprise.