Reviews for Harry Potter and TGTL: Fourth Year
catistar chapter 4 . 9/13
Omg, I started crying when I saw the mom actually used to sing that to get my brother and me to sleep at night when we were babies. Thank you for bringing back great memories!
Emmaline Black chapter 24 . 8/15
Please, please, please, update this amazing, wonderfully, best ever, well written story. I'm begging you and when you have the time please do update this. It's the best one I've read yet and I want to see your take on the rest of the goblet of fire. Thank you for putting this story out there for people like me to enjoy and cherish because it's just so bloody amazing!
Guestguest chapter 24 . 7/8
I love this story. I really truly do. It's one of my favorites, and I've been reading fan fictions for 5 years. If you ever get around to it, please pleade come back to this story. I would love to finish it!
Locket1 chapter 24 . 5/22
Just on the off chance you still read's a real shame this didn't continue. It had potential to be great. I've only just started to read these and you had amongst some of the best plots and characters written.
helen101 chapter 24 . 4/11
Hi, im reasonably new to reading fanfiction, but ive spent the last 6 weeks or so buried in harry potter fanfiction. your story is amazing. I laughed so hard with molly and sirius in the first story. Its rare i laugh out loud when i read or get upset by other bits, but your story is beautiful - the characters ard lovely. Thank you for writing such a beautiful story - filling in the time between summer and the tournament, giving depth to characters and making them, i think, better than the originals. Thank you for sharing them with us, and if you ever come back to writing this story i for one will be eternally grateful.
I agree. It's not anyone's right to punish someone else's kid except the parents. Ron messed up, but I think the only thing Sirius should have been allowed to do was say he couldn't come over for a week or so. It might be different if Ron was REALLY considered fakily, but he hardly knew Sirius, which doesn't make it right
lilyflower101 chapter 24 . 2/4
I loved this story. The only part I don't like very much is when they were going to ban Ron from the world cup. It was /a family outing but because he made a mistake he wasn't family enough for that until he went to siriuys for more punishment. Molly needs to tho to some parenting classes.
If you're not going to update, you need to let us know!
Guest chapter 24 . 12/31/2015
I hope you ring in the New Year with a new chapter, or else let us know whether you plan on updating in the coming year?
kirkie11 chapter 24 . 12/22/2015
Update please :D
Guest chapter 24 . 11/26/2015
Please update!
Val chapter 21 . 11/15/2015
Awww I noticed that this story is not complete and I am so hooked. I wish you would continue.
Song of Magic chapter 24 . 11/14/2015
I need to tell you this story is beautiful, wonderful! I can't wait for you to update the story! I wish this goes on like a series!
Thanks for this!
Good Luck,
A fellow Potterhead
Song of Magic chapter 4 . 11/8/2015
Chapter 4: This was beautiful... I've never really cried for books and stories until now.. Tears flowed freely.. Beautiful memories!
HPfanfiction001 chapter 24 . 11/8/2015
Awesome story! Please update soon!