Reviews for Harry Potter and TGTL: Fourth Year
Val chapter 21 . 11/15
Awww I noticed that this story is not complete and I am so hooked. I wish you would continue.
Dramione Is Magic chapter 24 . 11/14
I need to tell you this story is beautiful, wonderful! I can't wait for you to update the story! I wish this goes on like a series!
Thanks for this!
Good Luck,
A fellow Potterhead
Dramione Is Magic chapter 4 . 11/8
Chapter 4: This was beautiful... I've never really cried for books and stories until now.. Tears flowed freely.. Beautiful memories!
HPfanfiction001 chapter 24 . 11/8
Awesome story! Please update soon!
Ava chapter 24 . 9/26
I sincerely hope you will update soon and that you haven't abandoned this wonderful story. Could you maybe give us an author's note or a message on your profile to let us know whether or not you plan on updating?
Ducky1776 chapter 24 . 8/7
I realize it's been a year since you updated this story, but I hope your muse leads you back to it. Would chocolate help? I've been reading a lot of Sirius/Harry fics lately and really enjoy this one. You've got me wondering who the evil death eater is if it's not Barty.
R.I.Peace chapter 24 . 7/28
Took me a few days to read it all the way rhrough. Will there be another chapter? I most certainly hope so.
It has now been one full year since you last updated :-( But I do understand that real life gets in the way. I hope you update this wonderful story soon. If nothing else, perhaps just an author's note to let us know that you're alive ;-)
MidnightDarkRose chapter 5 . 6/20
Please please please update! I can't find another story with Sirius and Harry as good as this one. It's been nearly a year since you last updated.

Do a loyal follower a favor and update? Even if it's just an authors note; I'll take whatever I can get!
Oh, please, please, please (x100), PLEASE update!
BrookGuitar chapter 24 . 5/21
When is the next chapter going to be uploaded?
history grrl chapter 24 . 4/1
I love how you are developing this story. I hope you get a chance to update soon.
Ginerva Bonnie Potter chapter 24 . 3/16
Love this story. I really hope you update soon
Jasper's Mom chapter 24 . 2/23
This is one of my absolute favorite Harry and Sirius guardian stories. I first discovered it in 2012 when I found Fanfiction. I've re read it at least once a year since then. I decided early in 2014 that this was another abandoned story so I disabled alerts. Today I discovered upon rereading that it is NOT abandoned Fifty gun salute. (Better than the normal amount) You're writing leaves me hanging on breathlessly for the next chapter just as all good books do. I think my favorite of all is where Harry accidentally turns Sirius into Sirooster. I laugh uncontrollably every time I read that. The mental picture is terrific.

I hope you take all the criticism of your discipline scenes and throw them it in your mental trash can. Sirius is a loving parent and is doing his best to teach Harry to THINK before acting. Considering he's only had less than a year of parenting, he's doing a remarkable job. Even when he thinks he's been too harsh (switch) he really hasn't. He has to get the message across that Harry puts his life in danger and he will not lose him because of carelessness on Harry's part. Harry's a little immature when it comes to decision making just like most boys. He needs the guidance of a parent and Sirius is stepping up. Why can't Harry call James "Daddy" (he was a baby then) and Sirius "Dad". Just a suggestion. Now I am officially sending you a 'kick in the butt' to PROMPT you to write more. PLEASE? (Don't make me send Sirius and his switch.) :-)
"SOD the SODDING scores, you ridiculous deranged insect"

This was TOO funny! I'm still laughing :-) I desperately hope you'll update very soon.