Reviews for Harry Potter and TGTL: Fourth Year
RainCityWriter chapter 24 . 5/17
I liked this story, I hope someday you finish it
LittleRed22 chapter 24 . 4/15
Please please update this story. I have read it before, in fact I think I have probably read it more than once but I have just spent hours re-reading both stories. Such great writing and relationships.
Aragorn Of Gondor chapter 24 . 4/10
I think that these two stories are great. You seem to be an extremely talented writer. I have personally thought that Sirius is not given enough credit or enough parts in the book. I am a Ravenclaw and love Cho, I like how she excepted Harry's invitation. I also love Sirius as a professor as he is good as a leader. Maybe you can write another one as you sort of left this one hanging. You have inspired me to write my own fanfiction.
I love both 'The Godfather Who Lived' and this sequel.
Sirius and Remus are my favourite characters and I love how caring you have them of Harry. I love your joke about the "foul fowl" and I was so happy when they announced, 'Professor Sirius Black'. I don't think for a moment that Harry is too clingy. After what he's been through, I love the fact that Sirius "Loves him enough for all three." I do think that 6 feet of parchment is a bit harsh, ok, a lot harsh. I know that we need to show that Sirius is trying to treat Harry normally but really, I think calling him Mr. Potter is a little too much.
The story lines are clear and I enjoy reading them. Thank You!
This is hands down my favorite fan fic. I don't know if you're even still on this site, but if you ever get the chance, please please finish this. I love Sirius and Harry's personalities and their relationship, and I feel like you've captured it so well. You are an incredible writer and it saddens me that such a wonderful story will go unfinished! Please update!
fraewyn chapter 24 . 2/13
And now I reach that hated point where I've caught up to an epic length fic and have to wait for updates just like everyone else! le sigh!

Loving it!
Please just give us some sort of hint that you're still here and haven't abandoned this story altogether :-(
Jasper's Mom chapter 23 . 1/5
Hi, It's been a few years so I wondered if you plan to complete this story. It's a great story and so many people would love to have an ending. I don't know if you are even on this site anymore but I sincerely hope you are. Even just ONE more chapter after chapter 24) as a summary would be great. :-) I had to post on ch. 23 as I'd already done so for Ch. 24.
Emmaline Black chapter 13 . 11/19/2016
Please!please!please update this story. I love this and you capture both Sirius and Harry's personality's so well. This is the best fanfiction I've ever read so far so... Please update soon!
catistar chapter 4 . 9/13/2016
Omg, I started crying when I saw the lyrics...my mom actually used to sing that to get my brother and me to sleep at night when we were babies. Thank you for bringing back great memories!
Emmaline Black chapter 24 . 8/15/2016
Please, please, please, update this amazing, wonderfully, best ever, well written story. I'm begging you and when you have the time please do update this. It's the best one I've read yet and I want to see your take on the rest of the goblet of fire. Thank you for putting this story out there for people like me to enjoy and cherish because it's just so bloody amazing!
Guestguest chapter 24 . 7/8/2016
I love this story. I really truly do. It's one of my favorites, and I've been reading fan fictions for 5 years. If you ever get around to it, please pleade come back to this story. I would love to finish it!
Locket1 chapter 24 . 5/22/2016
Just on the off chance you still read these...it's a real shame this didn't continue. It had potential to be great. I've only just started to read these and you had amongst some of the best plots and characters written.
helen101 chapter 24 . 4/11/2016
Hi, im reasonably new to reading fanfiction, but ive spent the last 6 weeks or so buried in harry potter fanfiction. your story is amazing. I laughed so hard with molly and sirius in the first story. Its rare i laugh out loud when i read or get upset by other bits, but your story is beautiful - the characters ard lovely. Thank you for writing such a beautiful story - filling in the time between summer and the tournament, giving depth to characters and making them, i think, better than the originals. Thank you for sharing them with us, and if you ever come back to writing this story i for one will be eternally grateful.
Guest chapter 24 . 2/5/2016
I agree. It's not anyone's right to punish someone else's kid except the parents. Ron messed up, but I think the only thing Sirius should have been allowed to do was say he couldn't come over for a week or so. It might be different if Ron was REALLY considered fakily, but he hardly knew Sirius, which doesn't make it right