Reviews for Dead People
Ruby chapter 1 . 5/4
You helped me go to happyland and healed my broken heart caused by Death Note's ending XD
Very heartwarming and and I hope to see more of your works in the future :)
Manzana chapter 1 . 3/25
This was so perfect. Every last teeny little detail is so amazing, and to be honest I'm pretty speechless. Much love 3
Queen of Black Cats chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
I want to cry happy tears at this but they're stuck because I'm also smiling and laughing. There's just something so beautiful about this story and I can't figure out what it is. Maybe it's because I'm from a line of ethereally-gifted and can empathize with Near? I don't know.
A fan chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
This was so heartwarming! All my favorite characters teamed up in Near's mind, having the time of their lives, this is how things should be!
Ashinia chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
That was so adorable!
BC chapter 1 . 6/18/2015
I love this story. I especially enjoy Light in here - it is always a deLight to see him interpreted credibly. (Sorry for the pun, but I recently read The End Is Near, so it is all Matt's fault anyway...)
katerinlawliet chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
I was curious so I read the story. Hell, if I had the four of them doing commentaries on me I will be too embarrassed to get anything done. Matt and Mello are especially fabulous. Totally stolr the show. Near's milkshake brings Gevanni in the yard!
ryuk-sempai chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
LOVED THIS SO MUCH GAH YOUR TALENT GAH I CAN'T GAH
Hakeber.N chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
I've had this story faved for over two years now, and I can't believe I never reviewed it, so I'm fixing that right now.

okay.

this story is beautiful, and touching, and so goddamn memorable. it's the perfect blend of humor, shipping (which was sweet without being cloying-a rare trait), character development, and the sort of bittersweet that any story set after the death of most of its main characters has to be.

uhm, what else?...I rather enjoyed your success at humanizing Near-changing him from the emotionless robot most of fandom seems to think he is to the precocious, calculating, but still quintessentially human character I love. and your almost-but-not-quite redemption of Light and his actions was very welcome.

anyway, thank you for writing this story and sharing it with us. I've thoroughly enjoyed it over the years, and (God, and the FF servers, willing) I'll continue to enjoy it in the future.

kudos.
jasdevi's secret sissy chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
this has made me so freaking happy!

do you think ya could make a spin-off fic,and continue this story?
One of the Cast chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
This was unexpectedly cute for a story mainly about dead people.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Beautiful.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Anon here,
How. How do you write so well? Just. Fuck man. Your amazing. Can you write a sequel, or maybe an offbeat one with the same premise? I really loved it, and if you're a Mello/Matt supporter then I officially love you so there. Yeah. Keep it up, I fuckin' loved it! Can you write a story centered around Matt and Mello? I would love you forever!
Anon out, PEACE!
Wind Whisperer chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Adorable. I loved it, very original.
Briknana chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
I have so much love for this. I laughed and squealed the whole way through. I can't handle how cute this is! I feel like we need more Near chatting with ghosts. :D