Reviews for Dead People
Hakeber.N chapter 1 . 2/28
I've had this story faved for over two years now, and I can't believe I never reviewed it, so I'm fixing that right now.

okay.

this story is beautiful, and touching, and so goddamn memorable. it's the perfect blend of humor, shipping (which was sweet without being cloying-a rare trait), character development, and the sort of bittersweet that any story set after the death of most of its main characters has to be.

uhm, what else?...I rather enjoyed your success at humanizing Near-changing him from the emotionless robot most of fandom seems to think he is to the precocious, calculating, but still quintessentially human character I love. and your almost-but-not-quite redemption of Light and his actions was very welcome.

anyway, thank you for writing this story and sharing it with us. I've thoroughly enjoyed it over the years, and (God, and the FF servers, willing) I'll continue to enjoy it in the future.

kudos.
jasdevi's secret sissy chapter 1 . 2/4
this has made me so freaking happy!

do you think ya could make a spin-off fic,and continue this story?
One of the Colorless chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
This was unexpectedly cute for a story mainly about dead people.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Beautiful.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Anon here,
How. How do you write so well? Just. Fuck man. Your amazing. Can you write a sequel, or maybe an offbeat one with the same premise? I really loved it, and if you're a Mello/Matt supporter then I officially love you so there. Yeah. Keep it up, I fuckin' loved it! Can you write a story centered around Matt and Mello? I would love you forever!
Anon out, PEACE!
Wind Whisperer chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Adorable. I loved it, very original.
Briknana chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
I have so much love for this. I laughed and squealed the whole way through. I can't handle how cute this is! I feel like we need more Near chatting with ghosts. :D
hitsugayataichoda chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Sooo cute! Nice couple. Haha, first time I've read a Near and Gevanni fic and I think I'm starting to ship them_
Mika Yamichi chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
I'm not really one for NearXGevanni fics, but this was brilliant XD Near and Gevanni just seem so, cute and sweet. Ha, I feel weird saying that, but it's true.
I find it hilarious that Near has to deal with the constant commentary and bickering of Mello, but at least Near will never be alone ;P Not to mention he has L, Light and Matt...
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
OH HOLY FUUU-

the fav button shall be raped. And it's not even the half of how much I love this.
Nostalgic Beauty chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Haha very cute, though I wish there was more L
FireAndPowder chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
This was such a sweet story! I wish there was more!
Queen Yanna chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Even though it's short, this story has a lot more character development and depth than most. Love it ()v
NonExistente chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
I've read this story at least four times now. It's one of those stories that nevers bores you, and it hasn't failed to make me laugh every time. I love it :)
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
"Jesus, Near, who put the awesome pills in your milk today?"

"When did you get to be such an asshole?"

"You have no idea how proud I am right now," it says.

my favorite lines in this story. i loved it.