Reviews for The One That Got Away
qqJuly chapter 7 . 5/28/2012
Sad story but feels quite real and vivid. And love the friendship Tony and Tim shared very much.
carismum chapter 7 . 3/21/2010
I just came across this and thought it was a beautifully written and poignant story. Ilook forward to reading more of your work soon.
TheNaggingCube chapter 7 . 1/9/2010
I'm so glad you gave us the closure, painful though it may me, that Tony was able to finally give Michelle's parents and friends.

Good story telling. Look forward to your next story.
Miss Barbara chapter 7 . 1/9/2010
Very Cold Case and very sad, I loved it!

Nice to see how you explored the friendship between Tony and Tim.
Ann chapter 7 . 1/9/2010
What a sad and good story that was. I'm glad that McGee was there for Tony because Tony was there for McGee when he shot that cop.
XX-Samantha-XX chapter 7 . 1/9/2010
You have a good story here, i love that you had Tony and Tim being friendly and Tim being supportive :D Can't wait to see what else you might write :D
Belker chapter 7 . 1/9/2010
Strong emotions in this chap. I'm glad Tony didn't give the parents any crap about their daughter's death being fast and pain free. He's too kind to lie to them.
Belker chapter 6 . 12/15/2009
It was interesting to see Tony in his old workplace. Great to see Tim being so supportive!
Azamiko chapter 6 . 12/15/2009
Neads' house.
Belker chapter 4 . 10/15/2009
Aw, my heart is aching for Tony. He is really shaken up. I like this, please update soon!

Love! /Belker
Audrey2419 chapter 4 . 9/21/2009
Well, this is some pretty dark material, but you're doing a great job with it. I can imagine both Tony and Gibbs acting in just this way. I'm looking forward to the next update!
blarney chapter 3 . 9/1/2009
Great idea for a story. Interesting how you started out in chapter one with Tony being wounded and then filling in the story afterwards. I love the fact that McGee is helping Tony rather than the snarky McGee we have see lately. Looking forward to more from you. Hope you can update soon.
Malesia chapter 3 . 8/31/2009
good story please continue you've got me hooked I cant wait to find out what happens next.
Belker chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
You're off to a very good start on this story. I want to know what happened and I want to know it NOW :)

Love!

/Belker
Sason chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
interesting line of thought. Can't wait to see where this one goes :D