Reviews for Observations
elfgirl13 chapter 128 . 6/25
Firefly! I love this!
Miki Mae chapter 262 . 6/24
This fic has ruined every other Star Trek fic in the universe. This should be a movie. A series. Heck, it should be published. It felt more real than any other ST fiction I've come across.
You, my friend, have amazing talent.
Taiga Scarlett chapter 263 . 6/23
Wow, just wow.

I started reading your story on Monday, it is currently 3 am on Friday.
Your work is breath taking, soul wrenching, tear jerkingly beautiful and it has touched me in such a profound manner. Yes, it is ridiculously long, but the way in which you have woven the words together to form this extended universe is uncannily close to how I would imagine the follow up to the movie would be. You have taken something as ordinary as a movie and created something extraordinary, you are a wordsmith of a different caliber and i hope that one day you will go on to write your own original stories. The sheer amount of research and time that must have gone into this sends my head spinning on its axis. You have captured Spocks thought process beautifully, you have mastered Jims facial expressions and Nyotas humour and i really enjoyed this.

Thank you so much for this gem.

May you live long and prosper
Fascinating insights in this chapter. Great analogies as well.
May I just say that this story is a beautiful piece of art?

I have never felt so many emotions from reading a story.

i laughed, I cried, I felt anger. I felt sympathy. Relief. So much more.

This story was a journey, and I am happy that I took it.

Thank you.

-F
PetrraPan chapter 263 . 12/17/2015
I've read this story several times now, and just finished another reread. By far, it is one of my favorite fics on the internet, no matter the platform.

'Observations' embodies so much and makes me feel so small and so huge at the same time. As a writer myself, I know that some pieces of work require a lot of courage to write, much less post. 'Observations' gives me emotions I didn't know I possessed, and it always touches me in deep ways I don't expect, even though I've read it so much. I think about this story a lot. Scenes stick with me, dialogue runs through my head and makes me giggle or makes me want to curl in bed and watch the world go gray, because I hurt for the characters. It is definitely a story that inspires deep reflection.

This isn't something that can easily be forgotten. There are few fics that have to power to affect someone in such a raw, inexpiable way, and 'Observations' pulls that off flawlessly. You've done incredible work with this piece, and you should be infinitely proud of it.

Thank you for sharing this story. It changed me, hopefully for the better.

LLAP
Within Lives Darkness chapter 4 . 11/1/2015
Reading Spock's thoughts and observations from this fanfic is like reading a well-written, interesting essay: formal with big-ass vocabulary and complicated thoughts yet it sucks me right in like a vacuum cleaner, though it has a few rough patches as well. Good job! I've read similar stories in which Spock's thoughts are the main point of view but are utterly dull and constantly confusing. So far, you're doing an amazing job with this fanfiction!
tanseynz chapter 41 . 10/13/2015
I love this chapter to bits! Spock's solution is perfect, and the tenor of his voice is so clearly imaginable. Not one of those 53, officers included, will ever consider crossing him again, and that includes Kirk. He should shiver!
AiMila chapter 210 . 9/30/2015
now that is an awesome rhyme!
AiMila chapter 208 . 9/30/2015
for some reason i am so happy with this conversation between father and son
Anonamouse chapter 263 . 9/28/2015
This was incredible
AiMila chapter 186 . 9/27/2015
im in love with this chapter...its absolutely awesome!
Hecate's Kiss chapter 128 . 9/24/2015
I literally sat here cracking up laughing. I *love* the Firefly nod here. I especially loved the fact that Sulu was the one with the gun. This is amazing so far. I absolutely love it.
AiMila chapter 131 . 9/24/2015
...im having a bad feeling about this...he is not willing to accept that they r t'hy'la...or maybe he doesnt know it yet but its not willing to risk finding out...
AiMila chapter 114 . 9/24/2015