Reviews for Observations
sensoray chapter 262 . 11/30/2017
This was definitely worth the re-read, it was time well spent :]
Defenstrix Ecate chapter 128 . 10/7/2017
Firefly anyone? Seriously.

One line borrowed? Okay, that'd make me chuckle and catch the nod. But to practically steal the entirety of Mal's speech from ep 5, "Safe" of Firefly? Bad form. Very bad form.

Joss is an amazing writer. Anybody that looked at the scripts for Avengers 1, or Dollhouse, or Buffy knows that. This though? No. You stole greatness and tried to pass it as your own.

I now wonder, what else in this is plagerized and stolen from those who can write, and masqueraded as your own?

Not only did you lose a reader, but you just gained a person that will speak against your work any time it is recommended by another.

Irene34 chapter 229 . 8/21/2017
Really pretty amazing story. Thank you very much.
Just a Little Wish chapter 104 . 1/27/2017
bartlettpear chapter 28 . 1/25/2017
That last line is completely ominous ;_;
FandomHopperV2.0 chapter 189 . 11/15/2016
The mental image when both Spock and McCoy went into mother hen mode...I think I died alittle inside from laughing to hard.
FandomHopperV2.0 chapter 186 . 11/15/2016
Jeez, the stark contrast of Spock's inner monologue and Lady Gaga's Bad Romance was almost also made me blush up a storm and nearly choke on air with the bumping and grinding bits in the beginning.

I freaking loved it.
Angela chapter 8 . 10/15/2016
So done with this. :(
Angela chapter 8 . 10/14/2016
:( What is this? Horrible.
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 68 . 9/13/2016
They aren't faster, they are 3x stronger, though.
sensoray chapter 263 . 8/18/2016
It was worth every second I spent reading this. This is what amazing writing is. You slowly cultivated and formed the story, growth and relationships so well, it was perfect. I'll never forget this.
elfgirl13 chapter 128 . 6/25/2016
Firefly! I love this!
Miki Mae chapter 262 . 6/24/2016
This fic has ruined every other Star Trek fic in the universe. This should be a movie. A series. Heck, it should be published. It felt more real than any other ST fiction I've come across.
You, my friend, have amazing talent.
Taiga Scarlett chapter 263 . 6/23/2016
Wow, just wow.

I started reading your story on Monday, it is currently 3 am on Friday.
Your work is breath taking, soul wrenching, tear jerkingly beautiful and it has touched me in such a profound manner. Yes, it is ridiculously long, but the way in which you have woven the words together to form this extended universe is uncannily close to how I would imagine the follow up to the movie would be. You have taken something as ordinary as a movie and created something extraordinary, you are a wordsmith of a different caliber and i hope that one day you will go on to write your own original stories. The sheer amount of research and time that must have gone into this sends my head spinning on its axis. You have captured Spocks thought process beautifully, you have mastered Jims facial expressions and Nyotas humour and i really enjoyed this.

Thank you so much for this gem.

May you live long and prosper
Guest chapter 18 . 6/16/2016
Fascinating insights in this chapter. Great analogies as well.
1,254 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »