Reviews for Observations
Irene34 chapter 229 . 8/21
Really pretty amazing story. Thank you very much.
Just a Little Wish chapter 104 . 1/27
bNJ
bartlettpear chapter 28 . 1/25
That last line is completely ominous ;_;
FandomHopperV2.0 chapter 189 . 11/15/2016
The mental image when both Spock and McCoy went into mother hen mode...I think I died alittle inside from laughing to hard.
FandomHopperV2.0 chapter 186 . 11/15/2016
Jeez, the stark contrast of Spock's inner monologue and Lady Gaga's Bad Romance was almost unnerving...it also made me blush up a storm and nearly choke on air with the bumping and grinding bits in the beginning.

I freaking loved it.
Angela chapter 8 . 10/15/2016
So done with this. :(
Angela chapter 8 . 10/14/2016
:( What is this? Horrible.
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 68 . 9/13/2016
They aren't faster, they are 3x stronger, though.
sensoray chapter 263 . 8/18/2016
It was worth every second I spent reading this. This is what amazing writing is. You slowly cultivated and formed the story, growth and relationships so well, it was perfect. I'll never forget this.
elfgirl13 chapter 128 . 6/25/2016
Firefly! I love this!
Miki Mae chapter 262 . 6/24/2016
This fic has ruined every other Star Trek fic in the universe. This should be a movie. A series. Heck, it should be published. It felt more real than any other ST fiction I've come across.
You, my friend, have amazing talent.
Taiga Scarlett chapter 263 . 6/23/2016
Wow, just wow.

I started reading your story on Monday, it is currently 3 am on Friday.
Your work is breath taking, soul wrenching, tear jerkingly beautiful and it has touched me in such a profound manner. Yes, it is ridiculously long, but the way in which you have woven the words together to form this extended universe is uncannily close to how I would imagine the follow up to the movie would be. You have taken something as ordinary as a movie and created something extraordinary, you are a wordsmith of a different caliber and i hope that one day you will go on to write your own original stories. The sheer amount of research and time that must have gone into this sends my head spinning on its axis. You have captured Spocks thought process beautifully, you have mastered Jims facial expressions and Nyotas humour and i really enjoyed this.

Thank you so much for this gem.

May you live long and prosper
Guest chapter 18 . 6/16/2016
Fascinating insights in this chapter. Great analogies as well.
Guest chapter 263 . 4/3/2016
May I just say that this story is a beautiful piece of art?

I have never felt so many emotions from reading a story.

i laughed, I cried, I felt anger. I felt sympathy. Relief. So much more.

This story was a journey, and I am happy that I took it.

Thank you.

-F
PetrraPan chapter 263 . 12/17/2015
I've read this story several times now, and just finished another reread. By far, it is one of my favorite fics on the internet, no matter the platform.

'Observations' embodies so much and makes me feel so small and so huge at the same time. As a writer myself, I know that some pieces of work require a lot of courage to write, much less post. 'Observations' gives me emotions I didn't know I possessed, and it always touches me in deep ways I don't expect, even though I've read it so much. I think about this story a lot. Scenes stick with me, dialogue runs through my head and makes me giggle or makes me want to curl in bed and watch the world go gray, because I hurt for the characters. It is definitely a story that inspires deep reflection.

This isn't something that can easily be forgotten. There are few fics that have to power to affect someone in such a raw, inexpiable way, and 'Observations' pulls that off flawlessly. You've done incredible work with this piece, and you should be infinitely proud of it.

Thank you for sharing this story. It changed me, hopefully for the better.

LLAP