Reviews for Observations
ChidorixCixBritannia chapter 192 . 6/16/2013
Chekov, you amazing little shit...
ChidorixCixBritannia chapter 141 . 6/14/2013
I've loved this song ever since I first heard it in LotR :3
I loved this chapter.
oliver chapter 7 . 6/9/2013
I am serious when I say that you do an Amazing job of writing Spock. I am always really embarrassed when I read most Spock, but yours is very, very good.
Sarah Boons chapter 115 . 6/7/2013
I've recommended this fic to everyone I know.

I've read your bio and I'm so sorry that this fic brings back memories of a bad time in your life. There are some parts which left me in tears and the way you describe some of the feelings and people are incredibly moving.
I've laughed and cried during this fic, mainly because each and every one of these characters is written so believably. You have an incredible talent and I hope that whatever made you come to resent this fic didn't effect your wanting to write.

You have a gift.

I'm not sure if you read your reviews, or if you even follow this fic anymore, but I've bought both the books you split this fic into. You may be wondering why I'm reviewing on this chapter and not the final one. Well, the build in this fic is brilliant - the angst, the back and forth relationship we see between Spock and Kirk, the missions - it all rises to this. This chapter was the linchpin for Kirk and Spock. I find myself always coming back to it, and there are so many scenes in this whole fic that I love - the whole of the New York episode to get Bones is up there in my favourites.

I wish that buying the books would give you some profit. You deserve it. I'm glad you're happy now and, unlike some authors, I cannot thank you enough for leaving this story up for others to read. I'll share it with anyone who will listen.

Thank you and please keep writing.

-twi
DiscereDocendo chapter 57 . 6/2/2013
A-ha. I caught your references to The Most Dangerous Game in this chapter. I like! :)
Adoete chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
I just finished this story 24 hours ago, after reading from start to finish nonstop for a couple days. Now I'm rereading it.
Adoete chapter 261 . 5/28/2013
SAAAAAAAAAAAAD! This chapter made me cry. It's very hard to bear the thought of them splitting up.
Adoete chapter 188 . 5/28/2013
I'm suspicious of the fact that Kirk's tuxedo magically appeared with his stuff. Should I be worried or am I just being paranoid? (O.o)
Adoete chapter 82 . 5/27/2013
This chapter is genius. Absolute, true genius. That the whole crew knows that Spock and Jim are (madly) in love but are refusing to say, and that Spock, as the point of view, does not know but yet can convey to the reader that the whole crew knows is genius.

And hilarious. And I just read the entire thing aloud to my sister. She just looked at me funny because she doesn't ship Jim/Spock, but she can still appreciate the humor. :D
Adoete chapter 28 . 5/27/2013
"The captain has been bodily assaulted twice, telepathically disabled once, attacked by a wide assortment and/or combination of Federation and alien weaponry including phasers, ancient firearms, concealed knives, poison darts, rocks, a small nuclear missile, a gas grenade, and a laser mine. He has been kidnapped by alien technology and/or telekinetic beings once, trapped himself on a renegade penal ship, and much to the frustration of Dr. McCoy, has been infected and/or contaminated with seven varieties of potentially harmful bacteria, viruses from all seven terrestrial groups, viruses from 25 of the 36 alien groups, and miscellaneous foreign cell cultures. The captain has been trapped under a pile of rubble, caught in an electric storm, methane hurricane, and a sandstorm, stranded on an erupting planet, and concussed by debris floating in a flooded river."

Ha! Might be my favorite line/paragraph/list thus far. :D
sami1010220 chapter 128 . 5/2/2013
...did you...is that last part from firefly? Yay to mixing the fandoms! Lol
May Eve chapter 263 . 4/21/2013
It has taken me an unforgivable length of time to finish reading this, but I do not regret a single moment. This is a work of beauty and depth the likes of which I have never seen in any other body of literature, let alone of such length. You hope that it resonates and I hope I can tell you definitively that there is more than enough incredible content here to resonate with every person of the world, every creature that walks or swims or flies, if we could all understand we would feel too much to bear, because what you have created here is so far beyond words, so far beyond anything anyone could possibly expect of fanfiction, of literature, there is no criteria for comparison. I will spend the rest of my life reading and writing and there will be nothing that compares and I want to thank you from the bottom and the jagged edges and horrific darkness and light of my soul for writing this - however it helped you, or changed you, or guided you to write this, I hope you know that it has touched and transformed all of us who read along. For many of us who come here in search of an escape, who know no hope or freedom either - this is it. This is hope. This is freedom. And, thank you. Thank you so much. Well done, very, very well done.
May Eve chapter 153 . 4/20/2013
I think I just fell a little more in love with Chekov - off to search for BAMF!Pavel fics, because now they must exist.
May Eve chapter 128 . 4/20/2013
Oh my god oh my god oh my god 'Nonny, you beautiful bitch or bastard, you just seamlessly slipped a Firefly scene into this Trek verse and I COULD CRY.
SOH1249 chapter 58 . 4/5/2013
Thank you for integrating 'the most dangerous game'so masterfully. I really enjoyed the attention to details of the hounds. Splendid work.
1,269 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »