Reviews for Observations
Redglade chapter 128 . 11/8/2014
Firefly! My god, this chapter was nothing but pure win. Win wrapped up in win in a box made of win.
Fantasiestucke chapter 262 . 9/11/2014
I loved this story. Many themes and ideas present resonated deeply within me. It was a very special reading experience that inspired intimate thoughts.

This work reminded me of why I hold such a dear connection to TOS. By the end of 'Observations' I felt like I was watching the last episode again and having to say goodbye to the crew of the Enterprise. I hold affections for each crew member.

Thank you for this pleasure. Beautiful work.
Fantasiestucke chapter 263 . 8/13/2014
Beautiful.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/1/2014
Hello, just to let you know- the adjective Hellenic, means of Greek origins. Therefore Hellenic Greek, means Greek Greek :)
NaTak chapter 263 . 7/29/2014
When I first found this story and saw that it had 263 chapters I immediately kept scrolling. I automatically assume that any story with more than 100 chapters (of considerable length, that is) is offensively and unnecessarily long. It might even begin as a masterpiece but, as the time goes by, the writer simply loses himself and his story. My opinion is based on previous experiences with fanfics of such length.

This story, however, restored my faith in insanely long works such as this. Despite my initial feelings towards 'Observations' I decided to give it a try. The message the writer tried to express (or at least the message I managed to understand) could not be convened in any other way. Well, maybe it could. But it would feel incomplete, and certainly not as beautiful and moving.

This story shows realistically the thoughts and feelings of Spock (a Spock actually, a possible interpretation of his character). The author clearly is familiar with the original series, so you will find many aspects of the 60's episodes incorporated to this fic, and it's simply marvelous to see the two universes (and of course, the author's imagination) combine in such way. So if you have seen the TOS you will have an even better experience. Also, there are many emotional aspects thoroughly developed during this story, specially related to Spock and Jim, but also related to other amazing characters, taken from both recent movie and original series, and put together in a way that left me absolutely speechless. You will laugh, you will cry, you will fear, you will wonder, you will give up and then keep going on, you will get tired and then be wide awake. All because of this story. Exaggeration? Read and feel for yourself.

So if there is someone out there reading this, trying to decide whether or not to dedicate precious leisure time to this fic, intimidated by the sheer number or words and chapters, please, don't keep scrolling. I didn't regret reading it. And I'm positive that, even if you never finish reading, you won't regret giving it a try.

Congratulations to the author.
I thank you.
Cornflowerblue chapter 128 . 7/5/2014
I recognize this scene from Firefly. Fascinating.
MuggleCreator chapter 263 . 6/23/2014
Hope is indeed one of the greatest gifts – as well as love.
Thanks again for the journey, and yes, live long and prosper.
MuggleCreator chapter 261 . 6/23/2014
:D
I loved this. I loved it. As I think I've already indicated. Wow. Just wow.
MuggleCreator chapter 260 . 6/23/2014
Giggle. And there's the fluff after the angst-storms. :)
Love the little snippets of the differences.
MuggleCreator chapter 259 . 6/23/2014
Wow. Just wow. The exposition here... Amazing.
MuggleCreator chapter 256 . 6/23/2014
This is brilliant introspection from Bones.
MuggleCreator chapter 253 . 6/23/2014
Yes...please...
MuggleCreator chapter 251 . 6/23/2014
Oh, Spock... Damn it all.
MuggleCreator chapter 250 . 6/23/2014