Reviews for Alone in an Elevator, No One Needs to Know
RotRubin chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
hehe it was cute :)
twilight princess snow chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Wow. Bets. Story. EVER! i loved it! and this is coming from the biggest goldxCrystal fan ever!
KolibriKey chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Somewhere halfway through you took two entire sentences to explain a joke about some kid on a forum. That snapped me hard out of the story for a minute. Don't do that. If you're making a reference, leave it to people who would get it to get it. Otherwise it doesn't need explaining, it's just a random person that Crystal brought up.

tl;dr - You thought up something too clever and wanted everyone to get it too badly. Happens.

Otherwise, really like the dialogue, one of the most intelligent that I've read in a fanfic. I always wonder how people come up with good things to say. Please do keep coming up with unusual PKSP couplings, because that's all I look for in Pokemon nowadays.
MudkipLover chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
I'm back. This story made my jaw drop (out of amazement if you're wondering). You have a real talent for writing stories. All in all, to me you still retain your dignity. Bravo!
Firestar6546 chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
lol Randomest story EVER. xD I like how you actually made it seem like RubyxCrystal might actually happen. Sorry, that last sentence was pretty confusing. D

Btw, ElevatorShipping is already taken. You can see a full list of shippings here:

Maybe CrazyParentShipping? xD
unbadger chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
This.. this is a very nice, very well-written story. : Really, you should be proud. I'll admit I was quite intrigued by the pairing and thought, "hey, it could work," and it did- quite wonderfully. : Oh, and I lol'd heartily at the Batman cross-over-ness. That's definately a first. Silly as it may be, it's a nice detail

I quite like the name "Elevatorshipping" as well, even if it doesn't quite fit anywhere outside this story. But hey, you "invented" the pairing so I guess you can call it whatever the heck you'd like, haha.

So yes, a very enjoyable read, even if I too am wondering how Crystal got her clothes back on LOL. Keep it up, man.
21 | « Prev Page 1 2