Reviews for I Still Love You
amylee chapter 2 . 12/9/2013
Oh my gosh, I love this so much! I can't wait for the other chapters
None chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
You coming back anytime soon?
None chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
So Italy is a girl? Not a boy that looks like a girl?
Rosaci chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Aww, I love this so much! w Seriously, this is sweet and emotional. I love the fact that Italy didn't believe HRE at first...so dramatic. :') I was just wondering though, is Italy a girl here or will HRE find out Italy's a boy? XD I'm a bit sad that he's a girl but it's still an sweet story. :D
soulshifter98 chapter 2 . 4/30/2012
Shhh i love this story , please continue this , if not though thanks for the fluff , but seriously please write more in this
ilovewafflesx3 chapter 2 . 2/21/2012
Your never going to finnish this are you?
InvaderLuver chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Ooohhhh! I just LOVE this story especially cuz of ChibitaliaxHRE and its not all about Germany and Italy. I like to think of HRE and Germany as the same guy, but i love fanfics more when he isnt. Lol keep up the good work ;)
InvaderLuver chapter 2 . 12/30/2011
XDD aww! Poor Hungary! And you did great in this chap! I loved it! That part where HRE was lickin up the batter off her face got me all excited 2 c their next adventure X3 sooo fluffeh!
InvaderLuver chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
silver Alida chapter 2 . 11/26/2011
Aw this is adorable. No it's ok that's it not really kinky. I mean they just met again after thirty years.

I see that this hasn't been updated in a long while. Have you abandoned this story? I hope not. It does have a nice basis and I really want to see more fluffiness from North Italy and Holy Rome. I also want to see what happens since north Italy isn't a girl(or at least that's the way I perceive it).

If you aren't going to continue, then thank you for the two lovely chapters.
Eikouk no Ange chapter 2 . 5/8/2011
I love it! I love it! Plz update soon! Oh and I was wondering if you are going to surprise everyone and so Italy's true gender. That would explain why no "monthly gift" and no boobs. :D
ForeverHoneyBee chapter 2 . 4/11/2011
Love it! Love it! Love it!
AccountInvisible chapter 2 . 2/21/2011
My, my, my...

I wonder what Austria would do if he saw the pancake-covered walls?

XD
Yousha chapter 2 . 1/26/2011
you should continue its very good! i await the next chapter
Blu Rai chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Aww, this is so cute :)

I'm a bit sad that Italy is a girl though..

It'd be funny if it turns out Italy is still a boy, and that's why he has no boos or a "monthly gift" xD