Reviews for Agreeable
sassyfriend chapter 1 . 1/23
I adore their friendship. Will you write a 2nd story to this one please?
PrincessPinkamena chapter 1 . 1/12
Spock Cuddles UGH! YOUR SO GOOD AT THIS (Spock was a little OOC though)
Jay chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Lovely! Very cute and uplifting :) Spock was a bit OOC, but i'm just nitpicking.. Great Job!
Daisyinsummer chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
I liked it! Spock was ever so slightly OOC but yeah, I really liked it
super-hot-saiyan chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Uuuuuuuummmmmmmmm... cute. :D I'm new to Star Trek, i lawled at the spock and kirk thing it's so sweet yet kind of creepy XD XD XD Your a really talented writer, well done!
Doni chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Too damn cute.
ShiftingWinds125 chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
That was a really cute story! I loved it! Sick!Spock is always cute!
WingedWolf121 chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Awwwww! I love fics where people snuggle! And snuggling IS an ancient method of healing. I'd find it "agreeable" to snuggle with Kirk too. Adorable fluffiness.
animelover5000 chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
I so loved this story it was just so... *explodes from the cuteness!* thank you so much for writing it! :)

"Snuggling. It always makes me feel better." I love that line.
Preston chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
The aw factor of his story is quite high.. so adorable.. I feel that snuggling is a GREAT remedy too.. kleenex dustrag moment was funny, I could just visualize the interaction.. Thank you for the smile :D
Mrpointyhorns chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
I guess Bones would know more than I would but there aren't many diseases that can pass between species, which is why a dog or cat doesn't get sick after their owner. Dogs have colds, Kennel Cough, and cats do too but they don't get sick from each other and usually not from us. I did give my dog strep one time, but that's not very common. Still Spock is half vulcan so I suppose he's more likely to have a human strain of a virus than a dog might. Which makes me think that because Spock is a new species the purest form of one, that he probably would never have an genetic problems. So he's actually probably more superior than other vulcans and humans.
StarshipSailor chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Agh! This is so adorable. I love the part where Spock just rests is head on Jim's shoulder. Can we all say 'aw' Oh and the ending! Spock doesn't mind snuggling 'cos he's ill, and tired and sickly and wants to be snuggled damn it! much love for this. yes.
Maranni123 chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
:D Spock is so cute when he's sick! Snuggling is the best cure! (next to a good Kirk x Spock fic.)
BButtercup chapter 1 . 9/30/2009