Reviews for 6:8:12
4Eva Dreaming chapter 13 . 3/14
Amazing story I can't wait till your writes block is gone and this is updated though I really hope Kyouko doesn't puke...
Pongu chapter 13 . 1/29
Great story ! It hits all the important details in the plot perfectly... Even with this massively delious twist ...
manga-addict-95 chapter 13 . 12/18/2013
I am a new newbie who posted my first fanfic just yesterday (literally! check the date). I really, really like this story and hope you're going to continue. I don't know how this joint publication thing works, but if you'd like, we can work on this together.

Anyway, I really like this story, kudos to you!
YelloMarker chapter 13 . 12/18/2013
"I.." "I think I'm going to be sick..."
hahahha what an awesome punchline, my favorite!
Just reread the whole thing again, and still can't believe how in character they are.
I can just imagine Ren's ego being blown away by this... off to a bad start!
But that's ok, love conquers all, right Ren?
Icy-Kitty117 chapter 13 . 12/10/2013
Hey! good to see you were not kidnapped by aliens! (or something like that...)
I really like this story and I REALLY want to see what is gonna happen with Ren and Kyoko next!
Please unblock you writer and keep up the good (well excelent more like) and not to mention HUMEROUS work!
Hope 2 see a new chapter soon!

I-K117
Guest chapter 13 . 11/10/2013
what :(
where is the new chapter ? are you going to update soon
please please
Kountry101 chapter 13 . 10/29/2013
I really hope that this updates soon. It has so much potential and you're such a great writer. :)
Guest chapter 13 . 10/20/2013
Where is the next chapter
abby chapter 5 . 9/25/2013
All right all right we get it you want us to review. Well its a good story and I like it. There you go my opinion. Thx for writing :)
abby chapter 4 . 9/25/2013
I figured out which god Ren pissed off! It was aphrodite. You know because this is kyoko were talking about so hes bound too have some trouble involving love.
ageha obsessed chapter 13 . 7/30/2013
Please update! I'm dying to know what happens next! Hopefully, you can solve all of your problems and get a sensational muse to continue this fic!
Yvonnerenee chapter 13 . 7/22/2013
Loved it so far! It's great, can't wait to see what you have in store,
Collaborative Lady chapter 7 . 6/20/2013
I was forcing my way through this and then Kyoko got stuck in an elevator and dis shis jus' got in'tresin'. Yeh plot.
ndy chapter 13 . 4/28/2013