Reviews for Captain, My Captain
ShadowKitten14 chapter 1 . 4/16
That was great. Then again I would say that about any story involving Toshiro.
LDK chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
He had FINALLY gotten rid of the nickname... God damn it Isshin. Haha great fic, thanks for writing!
AmunRa chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
That was funny! Thanks for sharing.
CressidaRene chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Aw, I love good fanfics for Toushiro, and especially when people pair him up with Isshin! I really do think he was Hitsugaya's first captain, too. I'm hoping that Kubo will finally give us Isshin's backstory soon, what with where the manga's been heading, lately. At least, he'd better! (Everyone needs to flood Viz, or their Japanese counterpart's emails for Kubo to give us a nice, juicy backstory on squad ten!) Anyway, loved your story, and how well you kept everyone in character. Hope you'll keep writing more Bleach, and especially more good, in-character stories for Toushiro! (They're not easy to come by.)
Lady Queria chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
congratulations on your 50th. and Shiba? does that mean that he is related to keien and gonru... i guess that would explain why ichigo looks so much like keien... would that make gonru his uncle?

lq
Ability King KK chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Poor Toshiro.

Why was Isshin's name Shiba? I can understand if it wasn't Kurosaki (If it was, than Ichigo wouldn't of had a hard time the first time he went to Soul Socity).
Crimson Masquerade chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Hahahaha this is so cute! Isshin would totally drive Shiro insane lol.
Solo Loco Ellingson-Rose chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
So cute so cute so cute... :D
copycattacypoc chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
nice! haha, shirou-chan walked out of the frying pan and into the fire.
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
I absolutly adore your version of how he joins squad ten. Another Isshin-taicho of the tenth fic annoying Toshiro. Loved the fact that the dreaded nickname came back! :)
mysticwolf1896 chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
aw, i like the fact that you made isshin his squad captain. for some reason i like the thoughts of hte two of them together. isshin would be good for little shiro-chan. great job and congrats on hitting 50!
Cat488 chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
ha! this is really good. i hope you update soon!
kawaiishirochan chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
why was isshin's last name shiba instead of kurosaki?
TurquisePL chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Congratulation! Cookie for the anniversary! :D

As for the oneshot, very cute one. Especially ending. But you know what is the best part? Shiro wasn't shouting at Matsumoto! :D
Onineko Hikari-chan chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Congrats to the mile stone Hitsu-taichou-sama!

This one was fun! I like it ! XD