Reviews for Protection
JudgedPanda chapter 21 . 3/17/2011
awww...read ur no longer updating it...hope someone will adopt it soon...i would but im a bad writer...i love ur other stories though keep working on them!
JudgedPanda chapter 19 . 3/16/2011
their vampires now? or was this like a short story...very confused at the moment
JudgedPanda chapter 15 . 3/16/2011
OMG...I GOOGLED THE GAME AND IT SHOWED A PICTURE AND FROM JUST THE PICTURE I WAS SCARED SHITLESS...WTF IS DORITOS THINKING ADVERTISING THAT.

AMAZING STORY! KEEP WRITING!

im never going to play that game o.o

asdjfaosdfj chapter 22 . 3/15/2011
YOU QUITTT T_T OSIDJFOISDJF MY LIFE IS NOW OFFICAILLLYYY OVERR D:
Th3Sk8t3rG1rl chapter 21 . 3/11/2011
OMG! I am soooo sad. :( Y don't you put it up for adoption? Please do that, cuz I REALLY want this story finished!
Th3Sk8t3rG1rl chapter 20 . 3/11/2011
Hey, I know you updated already, and there are more chapters, but if you still haven't decided on weather to do a vampire or a singer story, I suggest vampire! :) It would be awesome, I really want someone to do a hitsuruki vampire story. I asked StarPrincess999 to do one, and she was going to, but at the last second she changed her mind, so could you?
Denidene chapter 21 . 3/9/2011
I loved this story...oh well. Don't worry, sometimes such things can happen.

But thanks for posting a part of this story anyway. :D

-Denidene
Kittens Hellfire chapter 20 . 3/9/2011
she tried to kill him at the begining of the story? how so? Oh I get it. Its an Idea. Maybe some vampire seduction and blood transfers for a supernatural story? IDK I just think of blood and maybe super speed and strength and vampireness...
Kittens Hellfire chapter 21 . 3/8/2011
I am saddened deeply by your lack of motivation and perciverence... I bilieved in you could at least finish one of my favorite stories but I might have been hoping to much. I hope you would have it in your heart to one day this year reanimate this story because it is well loved. I like to know what happened.
kittens hellfire chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
LOVE THIS
InARealPickle chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Lacks maturity in the way you handle the content. You discussed three people's sex lives in the first few pages alone.

One of which was a conversation between a teacher and her student. It doesn't matter how long a teacher has known a student, or how small the age gap is, that sort of thing is enough to get the teacher fired. No questions asked.

And why, if Byakuya is so wealthy, are he and his wife teaching at the local high school?

You don't get rich teaching, so surely he has other business to take care of.

Also, in what high school have you ever seen a husband and wide teaching a class together?

It's a very unrealistic setup.
tanithhh chapter 20 . 6/24/2010
Hmm, I prefer the idea singers. This is because I am not that interested in vamp. fics. Good story so far, it caught me reading it straight away. It is a pity that you are going to take your leave. Please come back soonnn D;
Animefanx3 chapter 20 . 6/11/2010
How about the one when they're from different parts of lands?

And it's nice to see this updated.

I missed it!
SparklyColours chapter 20 . 6/10/2010
good chapter and for your next HitsuRuki story it sounds interesting, please update soon
Rukes chapter 20 . 6/9/2010
Awesome please tell Rukia not to flirt with him, just stay with i like your idea, and why can't they be both singers and vampires?:) And Please update ASAP.