Reviews for In Memoriam
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Uhhhh... Well now I feel silly. The Apocalypse was really Gabriel's fault. Because nobody remembered exorcisms. Seriously, why was this not pointed out in the books? Granted, exorcisms are slower, but still...
AnickaMarie chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Great job filling in that giant plot hole! Too bad that will likely never be done on the show.
Mikiya2200 chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Absolutely awesome, you just brought up the biggest plothole ever on that show. As I've always said, EK should listen to fanfiction-authors more, I think most of the time they understand his own story better than he himself does...

I loved our solution, that the trickster did it, he would do something like that, absolutely his mo!

To think about how the fourth season could have ended differently if they had remembered the basic rules...

Although, on the other hand, I don't think Lilith could just have been exorcised since Sam had wanted her dead and not just put back to hell, BUT at least he wouldn't have had that big fight with Dean about using his powers...

Brilliant! Got me thinking and I love that!
jenilee chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
That was awesome! I loved that. Great use of the Trickster, we can never have enough of him! And Bobby of course is always a treat. I loved the stunned shock when Bobby’s telling them to exorcise them and the “Are you sure this is going to work? It sounds kind of tacky" lolol

Bobby’s, "You don’t say” had me chuckling too.

Ok I have to say too, the demon offering Sam cookies in thanks for releasing Lucifer is one of the best lines I’ve read in a while! lmao
Linnie McCary chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
*puts finger to lips and makes shushing noise, laughing* Hey, Evergreene! Quiet! We're not supposed to notice the gaping plot holes!

Your story was fun, made perfect sense, featured hero!Bobby (can there ever be enough hero!Bobby?) AND the Trickster, plus boys well in character. Thanks for filling in the gaping...I mean, thanks for sharing! :D