Reviews for It started as an Apology
Abbey Whitlock chapter 8 . 2/20
so you just called it a day on this story?
Chibi-chan chapter 8 . 7/27/2014
Poor Cedric. A face full of dog? I know that feeling. Lol.
sweety.candy1 chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
I sorry but I don't think Cedric would be THAT open when talking to Harry especially not through a letter plus wouldn't it make more scence if he'd apologized to Harry at Hogwarts? I mean there was still half of the school year left when it happened
ptl4ever419 chapter 8 . 1/1/2014
Love it :)
lulu422 chapter 8 . 12/16/2013
wha- you better not stop there. i need more!
Sweet Bitter Life chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
"I wanted to be a wand" - Fantastic!
LuciMoon chapter 8 . 6/27/2013
I like a lot of your stories; they have great story lines, but do they all stop abruptly? They don't have 'endings;, they just end and leave us readers hanging. I wish you'd change that.
Floyd in the Sky chapter 8 . 11/4/2012
I'm completely IN LOVE with your story ! So please tell me it's not abandoned, cause I want to see what happens at the Quidditch cup, I want a first kiss between Harry and Cedric, they're so cute ! :) you're great !
MoonProphecy chapter 8 . 10/23/2012
Completed? What is this black magic? ._. It is NOT completed. I am in love with this story. I will die, I will join the dark lord if you do not update/ make a sequel. xD Amazing story.
Emerald Mist1 chapter 8 . 10/21/2012
Ohmigosh! You have to make a sequel or continue this! Please with little Harry sprinkles and cherry bombs?
ravenoftime chapter 8 . 10/3/2012
It wasn't as good as the rest. Boring. I look forward to thy next update.
ravenoftime chapter 7 . 10/3/2012
Smexy scene XD
ravenoftime chapter 6 . 10/3/2012
Jealous over a god father... Have you been seeing the physiologist I suggested for you ?
ravenoftime chapter 5 . 10/3/2012
Thump is also the sound of dead people falling. Heart beat is a ba-dump ba-dump ba-dump
ravenoftime chapter 4 . 10/3/2012
Go Cedric! I'm routing for ya buddy!